What are you playing right now

Rosbjerg

Master of Orion. The new one. So far I'm really enjoying it. It has a easy learning curve. If you played MOO2 you can jump right into this. Not as detailed or as customizeable as Galactic Civ but is is clean, enjoyable, and bug free (so far). 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Lol, the logic in the first part about NCR seems very close to a chat which I have from time to time with people zealosly hating EU :-D

EU?

Europa Universalis, Extended Universe, Enemy Unknown, European Union?

That is the order in which I interpreted those two letters :p

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

That Walking Dead mobile game lead me to Star Trek Timelines, which is better written with a neat premise that allows you to build a crew from pretty much every part of Trek. And doesn't have such a steep progression wall. It got my Trek juices running and I downloaded ST:Online. Into the 2nd mission as captain of my ship and so far I'm enjoying it.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Lol, the logic in the first part about NCR seems very close to a chat which I have from time to time with people zealosly hating EU :-D

EU?Europa Universalis, Extended Universe, Enemy Unknown, European Union?That is the order in which I interpreted those two letters :p

Today is the latest answer the correct one :-P

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I got to the Gir-Tab boss fight in Axiom Verge and the boss fight is so awful that it made me rage quit the game and just about completely give up on it.  Luckily, I found a cheese strat on YouTube to get past this boss.  Hopefully none of the bosses later in the game are this horrific because I really enjoy the game otherwise.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Unbelievable. Simply cannot believe that I actually went to the Blizzard website and considered reactivating my old World of Warcraft account. Blame the lot of you. Didn't do it, though. Splendid game and gobs of fun, but just can't get sucked back into it. Idea of grinding out levels for raid worthy kit sends shivers down my spine. Need to find something interesting to play other than Mordheim for a while. Want to take a short break from the city of the damned.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

I must be the only guy to play through half the free trial period only to ask myself why I'm playing this incessant grind, drop the game and never look back.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

*sigh*

So, slight spoilers I suppose, in Mankind Divided (Golem), I have discovered a computer which points to the person that ordered attack on train station in Prague. Adam did not in any way react to this discovery and didn't even mention this information anywhere. How do you make Deus Ex games less reactive over time?

When has a deus ex protagonist reacted to something you read in an email? Flatlander Woman, maybe, but that's all I can think of...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Just played and finished Desperate Measures.  I'm confused about what part of the story it's supposed to take place in.

I'm also confused about:

Who is responsible for the bombing.  Was that not that chick you could track down at the Church of the Machine God?  Why was it someone else in Desperate Measures?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Playing some SteamWorld Dig while Destiny updates. I decided to try Destiny: The Collection now that it is a "full package". Haven't touched the game since launch so it will be interesting to see how much has changed. Back in the days there were no quests or such, just bounties. 

As for SteamWorld Dig: man, this is one of the better games to kill time with. I also love the art style and the visuals.

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Woah, am i reading that right? You haven't played destiny since 2014? There should be plenty of content for you then. And before you know it you'll be using DIM or Ishtar Commander to sort out loot on 3 different characters. xD

• Like 1

1.13 killed off Ja2.

As for SteamWorld Dig: man, this is one of the better games to kill time with. I also love the art style and the visuals.

SteamWorld Dig is really excellent.  The follow up, SteamWorld Heist, is also a really good game, albeit a completely different type of game that only shares the setting with its predecessor.

I'm really glad I made it past that horrible Gir-Tab boss fight in Axiom Verge and stuck with the game, as I've opened up a bunch of new areas to go to and abilities to use, including a grapple that should finally let me go back to the beginning areas of the game (I haven't been able to go back in ages since there was a jump I couldn't make before) where I know there are tons of areas for me to explore that were inaccessible before, in true metroidvania fashion.  Outside of that one outrageously frustrating boss fight, this game is really terrific, potentially the best Metroid game made since 2002 (Metroid Fusion), which was the last time (possibly ever) a main series Metroid game was put out.  Technically, this is not a Metroid game, but it might as well be.  It's a heck of a lot more Metroid then anything that Nintendo has put out in over a decade, that's for sure.  Given how hard Federation Force seems to be bombing, Big N may never make another Metroid game ever again.  They'll probably see the failure of Federation Force as people not caring about the series any more, rather than people rejecting a crappy looking spinoff that nobody wanted.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I finished New Super Mario Bros 2. About 25 hours to get to 100% completion. 

Its a decent game but its easy to see why it wasn't received all that enthusiastically by critics - it doesn't really add anything to the Mario universe. One might argue that more of the same would be fine as well, but with Mario being around for so long, its kinda less forgivable, particularly as Nintendo showed they could introduce interesting changes to the overall formula.

• Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Woah, am i reading that right? You haven't played destiny since 2014? There should be plenty of content for you then. And before you know it you'll be using DIM or Ishtar Commander to sort out loot on 3 different characters. xD

True. I still haven't completed a single raid yet. :)

SteamWorld Dig is really excellent.  The follow up, SteamWorld Heist, is also a really good game, albeit a completely different type of game that only shares the setting with its predecessor.

That looks interesting. Can't remember any devs doing something like that since the late 90's. Will check it out, thanks!

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.