What are you playing right now

Rosbjerg

And finished Vettel's X Challenge on Monza for gold in 15 minutes. Much much easier to finish it, and much more forgiving when doing mistakes. I completely ****ed up the 2nd lap, but still was able to finish 0.267s faster than gold limit.

Next Suzuka. From what I heard, this **** is the hardest of them all. Wish me luck.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Lost the motivation to play Door Kickers after the multi-level maps appeared, in which it was impossible to create a one-go plan.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Door Kickers. A thing of beauty when a plan comes together.

FINALLY got the last mission in Terror at Sea campaign.  Lost track of how many attempts it took.  Final time was glacier slow - 10:04 but no casualties! 

The time I managed to beat it I made the mistake of sending a team down to the middle deck using the middle stairwell and they found themselves surrounded on 3 sides by the guys with vests and M4s. Thankfully liberal application of 5.7mm to the tune of 900 RPM got them out of that jam.

I had 4 teams of 2 hit the middle deck simultaneously: one team on each of the northern and southern stairways and 2 teams on the stairway that ends in the dining room on the middle deck.  But I hit the opposing team outside of the dining room with the sniper fire first and then sent the good guys in.  The middle deck was the toughest.  Took me less than a minute to clear the engine deck and 2 minutes to clear the upper deck with a LOT of flash bangs and the rest of the time to clear the middle.  WHEW! 

Just started The Cell.  First mission is a doozy.   :facepalm: But not nearly as bad as that last mission in Terror at Sea.  :biggrin:

Lost the motivation to play Door Kickers after the multi-level maps appeared, in which it was impossible to create a one-go plan.

True, but there aren't that many multi-level maps thankfully. 

Edited by kgambit

And finished Vettel's X Challenge on Monza for gold in 15 minutes. Much much easier to finish it, and much more forgiving when doing mistakes. I completely ****ed up the 2nd lap, but still was able to finish 0.267s faster than gold limit.

Next Suzuka. From what I heard, this **** is the hardest of them all. Wish me luck.

Sigh.

Time for Suzuka is 2.10.000. I was able in 30 minutes I played to get into finish only once :( The time was 2:12.267. I am losing most of the time in Spoon, and unless I find out how to tackle this curve, there is no chance for me to get ever Platinum in GT5 :(

Nurburgring was hard to get gold, but after some training, at least I was able to bring the car to finish line. Almost impossible to do that here :(

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

WoW launch is smooth, sure is a ganking hell though. Will be fun to make a serious push though, just got my artifacts on some characters (the Enhancement shammy one is moronic on a pvp server)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Just downloaded Duelyst and bought Dragon Age: Origins. Finaly I will see if the hype about the later is true and know if Inquisition was truly "dumbed down", and while I doubt it will be as complex an experience as PoE mechanics wise, I am in the mood for something less byzanthine anyway.

Edited by DreamWayfarer

Still going strong with my Sisters of Sigmar band. Great kit now, and strong spell casting. Between Comets and healing circles, I typically worry more about wrath effects than the enemy, although an unlucky run in with impressive opponents can still be dangerous. I had a demon take out a henchman in one turn and she ended up with a permanent injury. My next mission, which I've put off for a while, is act II-IV.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

More Deus Ex.

Apparently I really do suck at stealth.  I can't seem to knock someone out with a stealth attack without their buddy down the hall hearing me and becoming hostile.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

WoW launch is smooth, sure is a ganking hell though. Will be fun to make a serious push though, just got my artifacts on some characters (the Enhancement shammy one is moronic on a pvp server)

So happy I play on a PvE server. And the Enhancement Shammy one is moronic either way, the only artifact questline I've played thus far that was just plain boring. All the others I've done were really awesome.

More Deus Ex.

Apparently I really do suck at stealth. I can't seem to knock someone out with a stealth attack without their buddy down the hall hearing me and becoming hostile.

You sure he heard you and didn't see it? I am stealthily the he'll out of everything. Even got around one of them big guys without any combat.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I beat the future arc in Tales of Graces f. I was supposed to stop playing, but I am mopping up side content and went to the Zhonecage despite saying that I would leave it for another playthrough. What an utterly mindless and boring design this dungeon has.

• Like 1

Zelda: A Link to the Past

Never bothered with it up until now, or the Zelda series in general. I have to say, this is one of the more ingeniously designed games I've played. A true open world, perfectly scaled, rife with content and possibilities. For a game from 1991, it plays better than almost anything today - no needless time wasting, length padding mechanics (grind, crafting etc) no hand-holding (but a suggestion here and there, when necessary) everything that's in the game has a reason to be there. Tangible rewards for exploring and backtracking through the game world that never feels like a chore - in fact, its more stimulating to explore than most big RPG's I've played in the last ten years. 

• Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Zelda: A Link to the Past

Never bothered with it up until now, or the Zelda series in general. I have to say, this is one of the more ingeniously designed games I've played. A true open world, perfectly scaled, rife with content and possibilities. For a game from 1991, it plays better than almost anything today - no needless time wasting, length padding mechanics (grind, crafting etc) no hand-holding (but a suggestion here and there, when necessary) everything that's in the game has a reason to be there. Tangible rewards for exploring and backtracking through the game world that never feels like a chore - in fact, its more stimulating to explore than most big RPG's I've played in the last ten years. 

Try Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link when you finish that for a...different experience*. :biggrin:

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Finally found some time to finish the opening mission of Mankind Divided. I think I've finally found an opening mission worse than Fallout 2's Temple of Trials. It's kind of poured a huge bucket of ice-cold contaminated water on my enthusiasm for the game.

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

The Warlock of Firetop Mountain has been released.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/324740/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8OhYrkYoA

Apparently it started on Kickstarter that flew under my radar. Not often that I buy a game on day 1 but this looked too good to pass up. Really enjoying it now.

Hah, I remember having that book as a kid. Fun times.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Finally found some time to finish the opening mission of Mankind Divided. I think I've finally found an opening mission worse than Fallout 2's Temple of Trials. It's kind of poured a huge bucket of ice-cold contaminated water on my enthusiasm for the game.

Huh, I enjoyed it quite a bit.  The crumbling luxury resort was a cool setting, and I loved that at the end you had quite a few options for saving Singh and blowing up the chopper.  Plus the game even let you fail at those objectives, which is rare for a tutorial.  

• Like 1

I think they went overboard with throwing you into the deep end. You have barely any context to the mission you've just been thrown into, you have all your augments unlocked with the most threadbare of tutorials covering them, and I really didn't like that final setpiece and its gimmicks, though my experience is probably coloured as someone who prefers to play as a silent ghost. With the takedown system continuing to be awful (seriously, Dishonored came out in the interim, just copy that), it does feel like my preferred style is being somewhat marginalised for the big Hollywood bombast.

Compare that to the opening of Human Revolution, where Jensen is a regular dude with a gun. Yes, in terms of narrative it makes sense that in one game you start with nothing, and the other you're fully kitted out with everything, but I don't think it makes for good gameplay when you just throw everything at the player right off the bat and let them sink or swim. It's been five years (I was surprised when I looked that up), I think managing the learning curve a little better would be nice.

I'm not giving up on the game by any measure, and I know the part of the game I like best - wandering around the city hubs doing odd jobs - will come up later, but the impression I'm getting at the moment is "more of the same" rather than "new and improved".

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

So happy I play on a PvE server. And the Enhancement Shammy one is moronic either way, the only artifact questline I've played thus far that was just plain boring. All the others I've done were really awesome.

Yep. Dealing with emo Thrall. At least that dwarf girl was funny. "Come get some!" got a laugh from me.

Holy Paladin pvp is a bit hard. Getting ruined by Boomkins and Fury warriors. Is fast levelling though, am almost 102 after 1.5 nights of serious play

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yeah, i got through the subsequent cutscene (and boy does this game not do subtlety), and saw that. Hopefully this'll be the start of my positive experiences with the game, because as in HR, my least favourite parts of the game were the long, self-contained story missions.

And if the game continues to sink, well, at least the GOTY patch for The Witcher 3 is out. That, and I'm weighing up WoW Legion, which seems to have a positive reception so far despite my dislike of the direction they're taking the game storywise (particularly the utter laziness of bringing back big-name dead villains).

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Usually the "start with everything" approach is there to give the player a taste of future power for when the real game starts. You can try out everything and see what suits you / what doesn't.

I think it worked ok in DX:MD, but I still didn't really liked the intro either. Not sure what exactly it was... it just didn't really got me.

Yep. Dealing with emo Thrall. At least that dwarf girl was funny. "Come get some!" got a laugh from me.

Holy Paladin pvp is a bit hard. Getting ruined by Boomkins and Fury warriors. Is fast levelling though, am almost 102 after 1.5 nights of serious play

Even before that, it had little sense of urgency. For my elemental artifact I visited an ancient tomb, defeated Chen and Li Li Stormstout in the arena with the help of Reghar Earthfury and overcame a Legion invasion of the Temple of the White Tiger with my barely contained power of the storm. For the freaking Doomhammer, I did an errand to kill some stone troggs and snatched it up while a dwarf chick sacrificed her life to distract one demon footsoldier.

As far as I can tell open world PvP is completely broken. Boomkins kill EVERYTHING.

• Like 1