The misreading continues. I might need a potion of healing soon if this keeps up.
- I'm familiar with gold farmers. Daily gold is capped. You can't farm more in a daily system.
- The challenges are the same. if I am able to do do a challenge on Monday, I'm most likely also able to do it on Tuesday. The gold I get between days isn't what is going to make this "exploitable" (even though it's not even exploitable)
- You keep stressing these extreme examples as if I have a choice what challenges I get, how hard they are, and how much they pay out, and how much they synergize with each other.
- Farmers will/already are exploiting the other sources of gold... its irrelevant
- Farmers will farm anyway, and there is no economy for them to break other than not paying for a FREE TO PLAY GAME
- It's not more gold. It's the exact same amount of gold
- I don't even talk about everyone having unlocked everything?
- i didn't talk about buying a character, or it's relevance?
- No, i don't want revenue hurt even more... (now that is an assumption) which is why this is a better alternative
- IF they are losing money, it's not from being F2P, because they decided to MAKE it F2P. They are losing money from bad experiences, like bugs, missing content, slow content, people quitting because there is nothing new, etc, burn-out. (which is all completely irrelevant to this post...)
- IF they are losing money from gold grinding, it has nothing to do with daily quests, because as mentioned, it's not even the optimal way to get gold!
Now the big misguided response
- Frequently (every 2-3 days) is just as healthy as Daily for an app. Keeping someone in an ecosystem is healthy.
- There is nothing stopping or encouraging from being in the app daily in both scenarios
- Daily, especially in a game that is missing content, is less healthy for everyone due to burn-out, except for those who want to be here daily, which is the minority of people, which has been pointed out multiple times
And the biggest one:
- Inaccessibility is the whole point of this post... make the daily challenges more accessible, with a better system, like a queueable 3 quest system. It's called a Quality of Life change. Improving the accessibility of these challenges improves the QOL.
- The daily challenge system is like, the least priority in this game. It doesn't even require this much discussion.
At this point, I'm convinced you aren't even reading anything anymore and just coming up with random stuff lol.
I mean, we can keep going forever! Devs are watching this thread, so maybe it amuses them. Just need popcorn!
Edited by wakasm, 18 August 2016 - 11:13 PM.