Patch 1.0.3.7: Found any bug? Report here

Saint Ajora

Question

Seriously, the title is self-explanatory. In short, comment and report the bugs you found in this new patch and I will put them together in this post. Make sure to see if your bug isn't listed here. It would also help if you link the corresponding topic of this thread. If you have a new-found bug, I advise you to start a topic, because it usually shows the details of the bug besides more instances from other players. This topic is intended to make it easier for the forum users to find related bugs and to avoid topic duplication on the threads.

CARDS

- Portable Ram gives one extra die when revealed, and does the same when it is discarded (it should give a total of 3 extra dice when discarded);

- Demonbane Longsword +2 is being discarded when it should be recharged for extra damage;

- Silent Enforcer is being listed as an Item instead of an Ally.

SKILL/POWER

- Sajan's Dodge ignored the force damage from the Enchantress, but failed to ignore the fire damage that she deals after you act;

QUEST

- Quests are awarding XP even when the characters cannot complete the quest. If they happen to level up, they do not receive a reward from it;

- The Scenario Power Necromancer Damage ("When a character defeats a henchman, each character is dealt 1d4 cold damage") is working in a totally different way;

GRAPHICS

- Sometimes the dice overlap each other when you have too many on the screen.

STORE

- Store gold is not being updated after salvage (By PRuano)

TUTORIAL

- People starting to play this game for the first time are unable to create a party after the tutorial. (By Aeriston)

Edited by Saint Ajora
  • Like 1

12 answers to this question

The most serious bug (of many in this patch) for me is the quest rewards not working when a character gains experience during the quest but does not defeat the villian. Skipping completion rewards for actual feats in quest mode is pretty unacceptable. (I can't imagine any fix that would solve this after it occurred)

I've been playing the game for a little while, and I have purchased the Ride of the Runelords set.

I updated the game today, and this is the first time I've see this issue happen, but it's also happened 3 separate times today. I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, with (I believe KitKat 4).

The first time the issue occurred, was in story mode, playing in The Poison Pill, with a party of six, (Cleric, Fighter, Sorcerer, Wizard, Paladin, Rogue). Seoni had just beaten a boss, and the scenario required he to discard a card after the battle. I only had one card left in my hand afterwards, (the minor staff of healing), and six cards left in my deck (my hand holds 6). I beat the boss, and then kept attempting to discard the staff, which should have then closed the level (automatic) and left only one location left.

However that's where the game locked up. It would discard the card, and the screen went dark, (indicated the stage is now locked), but I couldn't otherwise act. The arrow showed up indicating it was time to move to the next character and beat the stage, but it remained on Seoni, and I could not progress. I checked every other character to make sure they didn't also need to discard, (they should not as none where at that location), or otherwise act, but none of them could do anything.

Going to the vault, main menu, options screen, etc. . . (literally every option I can do I did with the same result), partially reset that last round with me needing to discard the staff of healing, but not otherwise being able to do a thing. This includes completely shutting down the game, and my phone.

Eventually I started another game, and the exact same thing happens, except this time it's at the end of defeating the final dragon (blackscale?). Again, I attempted all of the methods above, (vault, main menu, etc. . .), but it will not advance, and there is nothing I can otherwise do to progress to the next character, or the victory screen. I was very angry at this point as I'd just gotten a rare item and had been extremely careful not to loose or use it. Now, due to the glitch, I'm pretty sure it's gone.

Finally, I decided to check out the Quest, starting a brand new party as above, except I swapped out Amari the Barbarian instead of Merisiel the Rogue. Things are going fine until I'm down to 4 locations open, and I encounter the boss with Seoni, managing to barely beat him with a very lucky set of rolls and her Sorcerer Bloodline power as the only attack action I had. At this point, 2 of the 4 locations are temporarily closed, leaving only one location for the boss to flee to. It shows the scene where the card goes to that one location, I see I get some GP for closing the location, and then I'm stuck right there. This time, every time I go to the Vault, Main Menu, or anything, I noticed that I get 7 more GP each and every time, and it keeps stacking. I'm not sure if the previous times this issue has come up did the same, (I assume they did, but I honestly do not know), but this time it is 100% of the time paying me 2GP for beating a monster, and then another 5GP for closing the location, and then taking me to a blank and dark "closed location", but I can not do anything to simply move on to the next character or advance past that stage. There are no special buttons or conditions I'm failing to do.

After attempting to look at my deck, my hand, my discard, and/or burial those cards are now locked on the screen face down, and overlap any other cards that come up. This continues even after restarting the game, those cards are in the middle of the screen, face down, and they continue to block anything else that comes up. I'm not sure if my characters are also gaining XP each time, (it doesn't show their current total), but the GP continues to build up.

This is getting extremely annoying. I should have won three separate games here, and also found an item (I think it's rare) I'm been hunting for for a long while, and each time I've been robbed of a probably victory because the game is locked up somehow. I've spent $30 on this game's content, and can not play it.

The most serious bug (of many in this patch) for me is the quest rewards not working when a character gains experience during the quest but does not defeat the villian. Skipping completion rewards for actual feats in quest mode is pretty unacceptable. (I can't imagine any fix that would solve this after it occurred)

In this case, only the character who defeated the villain wins a reward? I confess I didn't understand your problem very well. Is it related to this topic?

Edited by Saint Ajora

Daily Challenges not working

I have completed the last two daily challenges. Yesterday ot was for abosrbing damage with armor. I exceeded the amount. And the status bar went over the end. (Another bug.) But I did not receive the gold reward.

Bug: I've assigned Improved Teamwork +1 (1d4 + 1) to Valeros twice, he still doesn't have it, is missing 2 skill upgrades.

Play in 1.0.3.7:

1) Got patch 1.0.3.7, loaded up my story mode with Harsk/Valeros/Lem/Ezren.  They were in the middle of the first mission (Jubrayl & the Bandits)

2) Got to the bit where I wanted to solo Ezren for the challenge (Approach To Thistletop).  Succeeded(just after challenged ended :()

3) Did final mission  with all 4 again (Under Thistletop).  Only Ezren got power upgrade(appropriate - since nobody else had done Approach)

4) Re-did "Approach" with full party, everyone got the power feat.  Valeros took Improved Teamwork + 1.

5) Continued on to section 2, did the first 2 (Undead & Scarecrow golems), everyone got another power feat.  Noticed that Valeros didn't have Improved Teamwork +1.  Took it again.

At this point, checked my powers in the screen.  Everyone else had the powers I had selected.  Valeros had no additional powers, but showed the completion with everyone else.

In this case, only the character who defeated the villain wins a reward? I confess I didn't understand your problem very well. Is it related to this topic?

From what I can tell, Quest mode is bugged such that if you do not get a "Victory" (aka defeat the Villian) it still awards XP to the adventurers but they do not get the bonuses for any levels they achieve during that reward.

My post HERE is also related on the same vein.

• Like 1

From what I can tell, Quest mode is bugged such that if you do not get a "Victory" (aka defeat the Villian) it still awards XP to the adventurers but they do not get the bonuses for any levels they achieve during that reward.

My post HERE is also related on the same vein.

Yes, this is what I was trying to report. Ever since the patch, people have been complaining about missing out (likely permanently) on quest leveling feat rewards. I won't play Quest again until this is fixed since my characters are just about to reach level 25 where there is a feat reward. 

- Nightmare missions using 2 blessings every turn despite wildcards not effecting blessings at all.

- Not allowing ancillary checks for combat and instead just starting combat automatically with it presuming a failed initial check (that you never got to attempt).