Daily challenges are broken [1.0.3.7 and 1.0.3.8]

Yury1975

Question

The daily challenge was to defeat 3 henchmen without using any blessings.

Ok, have started the adventure and killed about 5-6 henchman without using blessings at all. But when I finished the adventure:

- I have not recieved any award

- when I opened the daily challenge screen it showed the yesterday's daily challenge "beat the adventure ... with just Ezren"

- when closed and open the app again it again shows the "defeat 3 henchmen" challenge

WTF?

Edited by Yury1975

12 answers to this question

Interesting. there may be a server issue with the challenge. The new challenge should not start for 3 and half hours (5pm PST) according to the patch notes. The solo Ezren challenge worked fine for me, and is still the only challenge that I have seen.

The new challenge appeared about 5pm my local time that means there are really issues with the time zones in Daily Challenges.

For the damage reduction challenge, simply play 3.5 with difficulty above normal. You'll get a lot of damage for every character after EVERY henchman. Then you need something to absorb the damage, as Sihedron Medallion. Not hard, just long (you don't need to win the scenario)

For today's challenge - reduce 30 points of damage - I'm not getting any rewards against Nualia (Quest mode using Lem and Valeros).  Has worked in other situations for me, but with Nualia, it's not working neither with her "before you act" damage, nor with losing a regular combat.

I have this quest today, to defeat 3 henchmen without using blessings.  The name of the challenge is "CHALLENGE NAME" and I tried several different scenarios, in all difficulties; I was unable to trigger progress under any circumstances.  In one scenario, a henchman was the first card drawn in the scenario, I did not have a blessing available to use, and defeating the henchman still did not trigger progress.