Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Quest Mode Card Feat Loss

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

onze

onze

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts
Nice... I find clones of my party that lose skill feat on quest party damage screen1 lvl lower... Try to play with them... But lose again... And this team lose skill feat too xD

Deekow

Deekow

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Yep. Hit level 22, progress agrees that I should have gotten a skill feat, but I did not. Verify they have only 2 per character when they should have 3. 

It takes a considerable amount of time to level, and then to miss out on an important reward of any type... and from what I've seen with the card feat "fix" prior, there's no way to retroactively provide the rewards.  I'm not doing that all again just to potentially lose it all again.

6 characters missing a skill feat. 

I used to be an advocate. Now I just think I'm done.

• Rolth likes this

Shoone

Shoone

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Shoon Springs
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Just hit the issue again and sent another email to support. The response was Good news/Bad News:

Good News: They have a fix and it will be in the next Patch

Bad News: The fix won't be retroactive. As in, you need to STOP PLAYING QUEST MODE RIGHT NOW, to avoid further screwage. Email excerpt below.

Fortunately we are aware of the issue and have already fixed the issue on our end. The fix will go out in the next patch. Unfortunately there is no easy fix for this as it won't be retroactive. The only way to correct the issue is to make a new character and re-level them. Apologies for the inconvenience. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you for your support and have a great weekend!

Sedenta

Sedenta

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
I instlled patch yesterday(my french time). I start with 3 news heroes. I failed but acquired enough experience to normally get the first skill feat... but the problem is the same : I can t choose skills to develop so I lost gains of level but achievemebt is checked.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2313 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
The patch to this problem has not been released yet. So it will happen again. So far the only thing you can do, seems to be forfeit, if you lose quest.
  • Shoone and Aarik D like this

Pediatron

Pediatron

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 161 posts

I can confirm that forfeiting challenge if you are not going to beat the villian will stop you from gaining any experience and thus you won't lose out on the feat reward. Not a great option, but I at least felt comfortable enough to play knowing that I had an option to avoid the permanent loss. 

• Shoone, Aarik D and Hannibal_PJV like this

Nekratal

Nekratal

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts

I have a similar Problem: http://imgur.com/a/x6W8g

However I did win my quest!

It was a 6 character party and 4 of those achieved level 20 at the same time. 3 of them got the card feat but the 4th, my Lem didn't receive anything.

I tested playing him up to level 21 and paid close attention to what happens then. The answer is nothing. He leveled. He should have gotten a weapon and the game just didn't move to the reward screen. So apperently this one character is somehow broken for me as all 10 others got their card feat normally on level 20.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users