Trading cards in gallery for gold isn't working

Archangelrey

Question

I just was trade in cards for gold and it seem that it stuck. I noticed that it stuck on the certain amount and won't pass that amount. I been trade for a while and just notice it. I was not be reward for the gold I have trade. Please help.

Edited by Archangelrey

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

6 answers to this question

I noticed the same thing as Archangelrey in that you apparently weren't getting the gold for salvaging cards. It is in fact working, it's just a problem of the gold total not updating correctly. I shutdown and killed the app then relaunched and saw the correct gold total. I tested again, had 8389 gold. Salvaged two cards for 12 gold each, but my total was still 8389. Killed the app and relaunched, gold was now 8413.

• Like 2

I noticed the same thing as Archangelrey in that you apparently weren't getting the gold for salvaging cards. It is in fact working, it's just a problem of the gold total not updating correctly. I shutdown and killed the app then relaunched and saw the correct gold total. I tested again, had 8389 gold. Salvaged two cards for 12 gold each, but my total was still 8389. Killed the app and relaunched, gold was now 8413.

Same thing happened to me. I was on 407 gold, salvaged a bunch of surplus cards from 10 chests and was still showing 407 gold.

Shut down and restarted and I now show 896

Phew, I was a bit concerned for a moment

------------------------------------------------------------

Playing with

iPad mini 4th Gen iOS 10.3.3

Primary party

MERISIAL, EZREN, LINI, SEELAH

As I mentioned earlier, I think there are some server issues right now. Most of my cards disappeared the night of the patch, then came back yesterday, then disappeared again last night. And now only about half of them are back, but I still have many of the "missing" cards in character decks, so the game knows I have them unlocked. We'll have to wait until Monday when the team is back and can look into what is happening. The gallert issue my warrant it's own thread to bring not attention to aarik when he is back.