Bashing blessings

jadwell8@gmail.com

Question

7 answers to this question

Any chance I can get a bit more info on this problem? I have not been able to repro this internally.

What were you doing when you lost the card? Was the card played during Meri's turn or during another character's turn? Was it against a bane or to acquire a boon? Were you giving the option to recharge it?

The more info the better! Thanks!

Any chance I can get a bit more info on this problem? I have not been able to repro this internally.

What were you doing when you lost the card? Was the card played during Meri's turn or during another character's turn? Was it against a bane or to acquire a boon? Were you giving the option to recharge it?

Stormbringer: This happened to me for the first time today. Playing on a Pixel C Android tablet, using Meri solo on Poison Pill (with the Inspired Dex feat). Went for an alpha strike on Pillbug in the last location -- because, why not -- and played a Calista and one favor (maybe Shelyn?), in addition to Black Arrow Ranger and discarding Poog for a backstab. Killed Pillbug, went to the post-game card screen and saw that the Calista and favor were both gone. 

Stormbringer: This happened to me for the first time today. Playing on a Pixel C Android tablet, using Meri solo on Poison Pill (with the Inspired Dex feat). Went for an alpha strike on Pillbug in the last location -- because, why not -- and played a Calista and one favor (maybe Shelyn?), in addition to Black Arrow Ranger and discarding Poog for a backstab. Killed Pillbug, went to the post-game card screen and saw that the Calista and favor were both gone. 

I had a similar thing happen a little while back with two characters.  Merisiel (w/inspired dex) was working the combat check for a villain, played a blessing and received a second blessing from Kyra.  In the post-game wrap-up, Merisiel's blessing had disappeared from her hand.

I haven't quite managed to reproduce it 100% of the time, but when a blessing winds up missing, it was a card played to defeat a villain.  The good news is that the numbers in the vault still seem to add up.  At least they just wind up banished instead of leaving the game permanently.

I saw your post in the other subforum, Philetus, and it made me wonder. I don't recall losing any blessings, but I was down one item recently at the end of the game. I'll often play for a short time and then put down the tablet to do other stuff, so I didn't think much in particular, but I never ditch items on Ezren. He's got very specific items. I was wondering if maybe my mind was distracted and I accidently banished an item, which made me sad but I took it in stride. I'll pay better attention henceforth because I'm wondering if this is related. Without being able to cite specific circumstances, tho, I can't see making a formal report on it. Sometimes later in the evening I can be a bit distracted and so I'll give the devs and the game the benefit of the doubt, for now.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.