Vicious Great axe

Fcknuckle67

Question

Trying to use vicious great axe with Seelah, in the Woods, during Before the Flood, normal difficulty.

Either reveal or discard, the card moves to relevent space on screen, then game ceased. Unable to make anyhting happen... frozen, except to move great axe card around the screen. Tried restart: no joy..

Samsung Galaxy tab A

Android 6.0.1

4 answers to this question

Trying to use vicious great axe with Seelah, in the Woods, during Before the Flood, normal difficulty.

Either reveal or discard, the card moves to relevent space on screen, then game ceased. Unable to make anyhting happen... frozen, except to move great axe card around the screen. Tried restart: no joy..

Samsung Galaxy tab A

Android 6.0.1

Hey there,

It looks like there's a bug with the card that's making you discard a card to play it.  Can you roll the dice if you discard a card after trying to play the weapon?

Thanks for reporting! 

Syl

I also had trouble to use a Vicious Trident. After playing the weapon, the game ceased and didn't allowed to discard another card. The solution I found was to access the store and then return to the game. Once I was back, the weapon wasn't revealed anymore and I could play another one.