2016 Olympics

Guard Dog

And away we go!

ttps://www.yahoo.com/news/shooting-american-thrasher-wins-first-gold-games-140536631--oly.html

USA wins gold in 10M air rifle. She's using a stand? How is that a sport? Anyone can hit a target using a rest. Make them shoot offhand I say!

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I thought there was another mass shooting for a moment and they were calling the shooter that because DC Sniper was taken

Shooting American

Virginia Thrasher

Yeah, I need to wake up ..or just go back to bed. Go USA!

Colorado Destroyer out!

Free games updated 3/4/21

It's good background noise on the TV for the moment. 

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I might catch a bit of the Olympics over the weekend, since TI6 is off until Monday, but once that comes back on I'll just be watching DotA instead.  I don't really care about most of the stuff outside of track & field anyway.

:shrugz:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'll be watching/streaming constantly but like Keyrock, the real Olympics don't really start for me until track starts.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I like volleyball, football and swimming.

God dann I hate some of these Canadian commentators

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Watching France vs Australia in basketball. There are a few players on each with NCAA & NBA experience but for the most part these teams are not that good. The 76'ers would walk all over them. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Fencing turned out to be more interesting than expected.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Whew, thought you all were describing a Joe Theismann incident, but I just saw he was able to walk off the mat. 

Also, I watched USA v. Puerto Rico and it's clear that ladies court volleyball is take-no-prisoners high-speed in-your-face serious business.

All Stop. On Screen.

meh

george-orwell-sport.jpg

1470522514152029257.jpg

Just for you:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Just watched Brazil beat Russia in Women's Beach Volleyball. Now watching the Women's Archery. The bows have sights, torque compensators, etc. There is no sport in this. Also watched US vs China in Men's Basketball. There wasn't much sport in that either!  :lol:

I can't get out of my chair! I'm addicted to this. I was up half the night and slept right here.

Edited by Guard Dog
  • Like 1

Thomas Sowell

:lol:  http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sports/Carmelo-Anthony-Mens-Basketball-Team-Rio-Legal-Brothel-389407891.html

Carmelo Anthony should have said "We didn't know it was a brothel but we figured 'since were here...'" 

Hey, as long as the girls were... well.... girls this is a non-story. Unless that is what they were looking for then it's still a non story. 

Thomas Sowell

French gymnast breaking his leg. Ouch, That's gotta hurt.

I was watching gymnastics but after that I kinda no longer feel like it...

There's always tennis though.

And athletics :brows:

a71.gif

• Like 4

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

*shrugs* Brothels/prostitution ar elegal in Brazil right?  No laws broken.. tiem to move on and nothing to be ashamed of if ALL participants were willing.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

*shrugs* Brothels/prostitution ar elegal in Brazil right?  No laws broken.. tiem to move on and nothing to be ashamed of if ALL participants were willing.

??

Edit: Nvm, saw it.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy