Obsidian is at GEN-CON! Stop by booth 103 and get some sweet swag!

Hey con goers! 

If you happen to be at Gen-Con this week, we'll be sharing a booth with the mighty Paizo! So come on by and say hello! You'll even get this awesome new card that you can use in the physical board game as well as our digital version! There will be a redeem code at the bottom of the card and you can redeem it at pathfinder.obsidian.net/redeem

vyTIBzN.jpg

YcrNKgw.jpg

• Like 1

sry guys I have a problem with pfid, i'm logged in with google play games but in settings it says "User not logged in yet"...if you want I send u a mail wiith the screen(here's on forum I can't add photos to posts,I see)

Thank you :)

sry guys I have a problem with pfid, i'm logged in with google play games but in settings it says "User not logged in yet"...if you want I send u a mail wiith the screen(here's on forum I can't add photos to posts,I see)

Thank you :)

Hey Slide87,

Have you checked out the tech support forums? http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/88500-having-connectivity-problems-here-is-a-workaround/

ok for PFID it was that,I got it ;) maybe I think I haven't understood the initiative:

I have the digital game,but not the coupon code; this is given just to GenCon,or the card can be added to vault from anyone?if it's the second option,I don't how to do without the coupon :)

I would ques not, but anything is possible. Normally spesial promos Are special. You only get one change in the lifetime to get them, but maybe there will be something special Goblin day in the digital Pathfinder Adventures that allows you to get this.

But as I said I have not seen special promos outside the special happening where They originally where available in any other card driven games. And Also the physical version of Pathfinder adventures. I personally don't have any Runelords promos, but I have all wrath promos, because I bought Runelords staff after the promo time was over.

Had a friend stop by the booth for me but the card he got was "Reta Bigbad" with no code. Are they out of the Goblin Golem cards?

So the Paizo booth is giving out Reta Bigbad to promote the mummy expansion, the obsidian booth (basically the 3 tablet pedestals are giving out the golem.

• 2 weeks later...

So, when can Bundle owners expect the Goblin Golem to show up in our Promo Deck lists?

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Have to say in my opinion it is a card not worth having (kinda wish I could remove it from my deck). I use most of my allies to get extra explorations and having a boon automatically discarded really doesn't compete with the vast majority of allies. His other powers, so far, really have not been useful.

Have to say in my opinion it is a card not worth having (kinda wish I could remove it from my deck). I use most of my allies to get extra explorations and having a boon automatically discarded really doesn't compete with the vast majority of allies. His other powers, so far, really have not been useful.

But it banishes banes! ( talking about Enchantress o a Satyr! )

When your deck is already optimized, you wouldn't really care for another boon, sure, it might screw you with that one weapon you really like but lets face it, most of the time, this will banish trash Boons. This is good with speed runs ^^

• Like 1