New Update.

At least for Android.

Description in the store says...

"Updated a card"

Is this for real?

Can we get any information on what card?

Is there a reason one card was so important that it needed it's own update?

Will we be getting an update for each card individually from now on?

What about gold? Will each gold piece gained be updated individually from now on?

And what if a tenant in one of the houses on the map moves? Will that get an update?

We need Answers!!!!

;-)

That would be something!

As a Number suggest, this is very minor update. Maybe a haste to quest mode, so it does not cause "missing card" havok? Or something similar. I Expect bigger update somewhere after cen con. And Also some announcements. Gencon is a timetable havok to allgaming companies so I don't Expect a lot new stuff while Gencon is going on.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Ya, kind of a sick joke, given the multiple bugs and the delay.

And is this the announced patch before the announced AD4 update (for which they removed any reference of release date no the map, not sure if in this patch on in a previous one)?

Losing my goodwill honestly....

I respect devs,but this update makes me laugh....ahahhahahaha at least an explanation...it seems to me a sort of little sweet(but not too sweet) biscuit given to players while waitin for AD4...i hope this isn't the announced patch before the AD4 update...someone had discovered what card they updated? xD

It was reasonable big upload, so there propably is more than one card update...

Possible, but then why that update description?!

And for me it was only a 4MB update, probably given Googles patch system, so not that big.....

Edited by PRuano

Aaa... Interesting!

We will get announcement how to redeem those. Let us know what is look like when you get it redeemed!

That was fast! And I was wrong in the above. It is one card! But a really nice one I have to say :-)

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/88525-obsidian-is-at-gen-con-stop-by-booth-103-and-get-some-sweet-swag/

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

So there was another minor update Beside that new promo card ;-)

Waste not, want not!

But I supose that we will get another pach before ad 4. This 1.0.3.6.1 was something different this time.

And another one, this time 2MB.

Aaa... Interesting!

We will get announcement how to redeem those. Let us know what is look like when you get it redeemed!

That was fast! And I was wrong in the above. It is one card! But a really nice one I have to say :-)http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/88525-obsidian-is-at-gen-con-stop-by-booth-103-and-get-some-sweet-swag/

But they should have been more clear in the Play update notes, that single line was a joke and in bad taste for me

So there was another minor update Beside that new promo card ;-)

Waste not, want not!

But I supose that we will get another pach before ad 4. This 1.0.3.6.1 was something different this time.

And another one, this time 2MB.
Again? Ah. A quick patch to that new card? That was quick one. Interesting to see news From Gencon. Maybe an article? It would be really nice to see season of Goblins mini adventure Path sometimes in the future :-)

I think that it was/is big hit by Paizo this year in the Gencon!

Edited by Hannibal_PJV