Illusion

s13ep

A memory of an abyss can be explained more precisely, however, this isn't a spelling or English language contest; the concept was explained vividly enough for anyone intellectual to understand.

Your more precise counter an effect of the original post, therefore, in the original post was a sufficient explanation.

What I mean and what I'm apt enough to tell you in words, are sometimes different.

The concept wasn't explained sufficiently, in my opinion, or else I wouldn't have bothered to ask questions (and I say that while ignoring the backhanded attempt to insult me with a variation of the "Oh you don't get it, you must not be intelligent enough to see my genius!" defense). I had some sympathy for you - having had philosophical posts get derailed myself in the past - but its difficult to have a discussion if it is going to consist of you making statements/pronouncements and then refusing to clarify them. Or...discuss them at all.

What's there to clarify?

In your argument, you have essentially tried to overtake me, not contest me; you've presented your knowledge in a more advanced worded format. It's impossible to argue against, hence why I found a neutral point.

You're the only one insulting here or you have drawn an incorrect conclusion and it has caused hostility - it doesn't bother me, however, if we can move on from this sub-argument I'd be much happier.

Given you understand what I mean by 'memory of abyss', then, let's move on to the depth of the concept.

Now, I'm representing the wordless here, therefore, abstraction is my best friend; multiple abstractions must be used to communicate what is wordless, or above words.

The 'universal abyss', is another concept - representing what we would, as I would put it, 'become attuned with', if we were wordless creatures ( communication and so forth are still factors of wordless life ).  However, it's my argument that our 'eyes are crossed ( in all formats )'; that's, like being pinned to a cross, having our eyes crossed, crossed out eyes and whatever else you can think of.

Our focus is pinned to one side of the 'memory of an abyss', by repetitive bodily motion of primarily the tongue, and our understanding of our tongues motion ( we're essentially tongue moreover a person ).

The resolution is that, we cannot focus on the 'universal abyss', because our 'memory of an abyss' is abstracted through the focusing of senses to a side, or 'wave' of many. Further, given we speak words, surely this would abstract our memory of an abyss ( the focusing on a side or wave, is how it is abstracted ).

The beauty of this is that there are so many possible meanings for a single; and we spend our lives focusing on one as it progresses, rather than trying to focus on the entirety.

No wonder why people are depressed and commit suicide, no wonder why war happens - there's so many 'no wonder why's', or is there?

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

If you're talking about the universal abyss, you are missing out on a lot of fun; it's so much better than our current pseudo-reality. The feeling, the understanding, are so much greater.

holy **** mage the ascension was right the nephandi are real

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid
  • Like 1

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Ah to be young, partaking of the Mary Jane and spouting "wisdom."

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

It is hard to argue, no doubt about it. More to the point, I try not to forget that colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The universe and humanity are equal, their only difference is age.

The human mind can comprehend the universe, as humans are a universal species.

To think, we need a heartbeat; to survive, we need numerous things.

Humanity is an entirety of numerous things, and the universe is an entirety of numerous things.

The cohesive human communicates with the entirety of the universe.

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

The universe and humanity are equal, their only difference is age.

The human mind can comprehend the universe, as humans are a universal species.

To think, we need a heartbeat; to survive, we need numerous things.

Humanity is an entirety of numerous things, and the universe is an entirety of numerous things.

The cohesive human communicates with the entirety of the universe.

How do we communicate with the universe? The universe isn't sentient or has intelligence...so how do you define communication?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Communication is between the cohesive human and the cohesive universe.

All factors that sum up to the cohesive human communicate.

The heart communicates to the universe, the mind communicates to the universe, and the human communicates to the universe.(all other factors included).

Communication is of the numerous factors that sum up to the cohesive human, who communicates as the product of these numerous factors.

The universe, metaphorically, mirrors the cohesive human or vice versa.

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Communication is between the cohesive human and the cohesive universe.

All factors that sum up to the cohesive human communicate.

The heart communicates to the universe, the mind communicates to the universe, and the human communicates to the universe.(all other factors included).

Communication is of the numerous factors that sum up to the cohesive human, who communicates as the product of these numerous factors.

The universe, metaphorically, mirrors the cohesive human or vice versa.

So for me communication must be tangible to be real?

In other words even if you say its a metaphor I'm confused by how that is a relevant metaphor ?

So for example what in the universe is the same as how humans communicate?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Similarly, I'm told a person is poised in space, a disembodied eye, invisible, incorporeal, seeing but not seen. In truth, he is the five senses disembodied, all of them keyed to the height of sensitivity and awareness, all of them blending into one another most strangely, until the person, utterly passive, becomes a pure receptor, infinitely delicate, of sensations.

As your body lies there in its sleeping bag, your soul is free, loses all sense of time, alert as it never was before, living an eternity in a night, seeing infinity in a grain of sand.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

With the same scientific method, but sense and not word based, there are grounds for agreement over the subject of a direct relation to the [entire] universe, and we can test it with our senses.

• Like 1

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

With the same scientific method, but sense and not word based, there are grounds for agreement over the subject of a direct relation to the [entire] universe, and we can test it with our senses.

Okay I see where you going

You not talking about " normal "  communication, you are suggesting this communication could be about a form of empathy or consciousness that theoretically connects everything living or inanimate 

It reminds of the very interesting theory about the holographic paradigm, you should enjoy this link, its  a deep concept

http://itotd.com/articles/227/the-holographic-paradigm/

Get stoned before you read this, I find some good weed always makes these perspectives more interesting and believable  :thumbsup:

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

Okay I see where you going

You not talking about " normal "  communication, you are suggesting this communication could be about a form of empathy or consciousness that theoretically connects everything living or inanimate 

It reminds of the very interesting theory about the holographic paradigm, you should enjoy this link, its  a deep concept

http://itotd.com/articles/227/the-holographic-paradigm/

Get stoned before you read this, I find some good weed always makes these perspectives more interesting and believable  :thumbsup:

Sort of.

In theory, we can't think in cohesion with the universe because we have a tongue-wise teachers.

Knowing everything in mind isn't so hard, but with the tongue, it would take billions of years!

King of Kings

Lord of Lords