Illusion

s13ep

In this very short document I will explain how humans are educated stupid.

Eyes-Crossed

To begin, I will prove with logic that the first act of stupid education was the 'crossing of the eyes' [ it can be imagined stylishly ].

If we registered the motion, and feeling associated with the motion, of our eyes, for some time, I theorize that a memory of an abyss would appear.

It's logical to think that after prolonged focus on our eyes motion, we would become attuned with it, so much so, the motion would appear lucid. As if we were one step ahead of ourselves.

Below is a picture of what I'm telling you is to represent a 'strong', or 'tough' illusion, and underneath is a picture that, again, I'm telling you represents the time-lapsed registration of our eye-motion.

tumblr_o8fyhr2rya1r2xx4no1_500.jpg

tumblr_o8v51nDmPn1vnqr2mo1_500.jpg

If this is logic, I know, and do not theorize, that we are lopsided mentally; and we cannot register the 'universal abyss'. Our eyes are crossed in the sense of being pinned to a single side of the, hypothetical. memory of an abyss.

• Like 1

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Wow. Congratulations, you've graduated from "spouting complete and utter nonsense" to "not even being able to string enough words together to form proper English sentences". At least it's in its own topic this time...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Wow. Congratulations, you've graduated from "spouting complete and utter nonsense" to "not even being able to string enough words together to form proper English sentences". At least it's in its own topic this time...

You stole the only response to counter your misbehavior!

We'll just ignore your tantrum, then, and post more good information.

Humanity would be far more intelligent using an image based language, rather than a word based language.

The before poster and his perverse intrusion onto my mind and the calm of everyone who reads, is a prime example of why words are a weakness. We can't suss him out with words, but we can with images - I have sussed him out, he exists illegally.

An image, free of word, has the capacity for more, images, free of word. An image, restricted by word, is made into an image of bits, reducible to one bit.

School is stupid, you come out of school laughing at disabled people, to then meet the social born question "is the word 'retard' okay?", obviously in the before posters mind, it's okay; however, that's beside the point, there was a lot of meaning in that statement, if only Man could stop focusing on the face-print.

It's got to the point where they can perv on you through overall stupidity. You are sin slaves; they teach you stupid enough to religiously disguise their sin.

You exist illegally, which is why you're excited half the time; pure perversity.

There's more...

I see that Obsidian™ is flourishing, above all the rest, under this circle of fans with their common intellect. LUL, not really. You'd go much further with people like me...

You know what? If Bartimaeus's perversity is NOT countered by a moderator. I will not post more wisdom for you, I will leave you to rot in your stupor whilst I take my wisdom to another forum.

I will not reply until this is done, take it or leave it. I'm not here to worry about the egotistic.

Apologies if this is rude, but an example needs to be set. I'm not to be treated like a fool for my time,

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Songs for the thread:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You know what? If Bartimaeus's perversity is NOT countered by a moderator. I will not post more wisdom for you, I will leave you to rot in your stupor whilst I take my wisdom to another forum.

I will not reply until this is done, take it or leave it. I'm not here to worry about the egotistic.

Apologies if this is rude, but an example needs to be set. I'm not to be treated like a fool for my time,

There doesn't seem to be any breaking of the forum guidelines in simply stating facts, so Bartimaeus did nothing actionable on our part.

If you come across other posts you consider out of place, please use the Report function instead of trying to battle it out publicly.

• Like 1

There doesn't seem to be any breaking of the forum guidelines in simply stating facts, so Bartimaeus did nothing actionable on our part.

If you come across other posts you consider out of place, please use the Report function instead of trying to battle it out publicly.

How has he stated facts?

It's complete opinion, if I stated facts, I would be breaking forum guidelines.

What's the meaning behind his words that makes them facts?

What's the nature of his statement?

It's destructive, it's 99% breaking guidelines but not doing it 100%, to make it lucid to our eyes but not comfortable for our tongues...

Right, he didn't state facts then. He just stated an opinion, with an encore of people as unintelligent as him saying 'that's a fact', and from that point, in your little pseudo-world, it was a fact.

I'm done anyway, you're not worthy of my time.

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

in simply stating facts

:p

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

I'm done anyway

Yeah, if only we were so lucky. How come these people are always so incredibly sure about how they're going to be leaving one second, and then not at all the next? Bah, humbug.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

Bothered about this thread.

You win Bartimaeus, let's all stop, and think about Bartimaeus and the knoweldge he held back that perfectly contradicts the original post.

What was that knowledge again?

Oh yeah just your ego. You are smart, wink wink.

Everyone is under this plonker, people like him exist illegally; they spend more time feeding off of other people's emotions than they do in their own mind thinking; but then they make speeches of how they're intelligent, thinking people - nonsense.

I'm sorry, Bartimaeus, your ego is too strong to defeat. How can I/We argue against what we do not know, what's hidden from us? It's not possible. So, therefore, as mods like to prop you up as a monument of intelligence, again, you win.

I submit; not like anything changes; we're forced to submit every minute, Bartimaeus, just likes to make things worse, and cover up the con of it all.

I'm infinitely more intelligent than Bartimaeus. Bartimaeus can't think straight; two-seconds into this thread, and he's contributing to... escape from it? He is a fiend, he is a scared, troubled man who is not worth anyone's time... 

Edited by s13ep
  • Like 1

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

You have to understand, people use internet forums as a garbage dump to be the jerks they could never be in real life without eating a knuckle sandwich. Lets please focus on the posts and not the posters. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I appreciate civility.

It's not that I can't argue against, literally his ego, but, then I am afraid that I, myself, will make a mistake and be moderated.

In any case, if anyone would like to discuss or if anyone has any questions, please contribute!

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

You have to understand, people use internet forums as a garbage dump to be the jerks they could never be in real life without eating a knuckle sandwich. Lets please focus on the posts and not the posters. :thumbsup:

Hmm...making snarky comments about posters, then saying "let's focus on the posts, not the posters" because of somebody else (i.e. me) doing that exact same thing, and then saying nothing about the actual posts. I mean, I can't blame you, and it is pretty necessary, but it's still pretty funny. :p

Alright, let's get down to brass tacks...

Eyes-Crossed

To begin, I will prove with logic that the first act of stupid education was the 'crossing of the eyes' [ it can be imagined stylishly ].

If we registered the motion, and feeling associated with the motion, of our eyes, for some time, I theorize that a memory of an abyss would appear.

It's logical to think that after prolonged focus on our eyes motion, we would become attuned with it, so much so, the motion would appear lucid. As if we were one step ahead of ourselves.

Below is a picture of what I'm telling you is to represent a 'strong', or 'tough' illusion, and underneath is a picture that, again, I'm telling you represents the time-lapsed registration of our eye-motion.

big pictures

If this is logic, I know, and do not theorize, that we are lopsided mentally; and we cannot register the 'universal abyss'. Our eyes are crossed in the sense of being pinned to a single side of the, hypothetical. memory of an abyss.

Uh, never mind. dips

Edited by Bartimaeus

Hmm...making snarky comments about posters, then saying "let's focus on the posts, not the posters" because of somebody else (i.e. me) doing that exact same thing, and then saying nothing about the actual posts. I mean, I can't blame you, but it's still pretty funny. :p

Alright, let's get down to brass tacks...

Eyes-Crossed

big pictures

Uh, never mind. dips

Same trip, different phase.

Well anyway, logic was outlined, if anyone can counter it, I'd be impressed.

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Hmm...making snarky comments about posters, then saying "let's focus on the posts, not the posters" because of somebody else (i.e. me) doing that exact same thing, and then saying nothing about the actual posts. I mean, I can't blame you, and it is pretty necessary, but it's still pretty funny. :p

Yeah, that's part of my job. "Posters" is a general term to describe people posting on message boards and I didn't call anyone out directly, although its hilarious that the guilty dog always barks first. If you cant puzzle out how directly and repeatedly insulting people on a personal level is different, then I guess youre just going to have to struggle with it.

• Like 1

I didn't call anyone out directly

I'm the only one that's replied...besides TrueNeutral, whose reply was only in a moderator capacity, sans the little jab. But anyways, even if you didn't mean what I was saying specifically*, I know what I'm posting, so it's a moot point. 

If you cant puzzle out how directly and repeatedly insulting people on a personal level is different, then I guess youre just going to have to struggle with it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, now, and what I am posting is not this. I only did that once, my very first reply. The rest of my posts have been all snark. He's the one that's been saying stuff about me*, not the other way around.

*And it comes to me now, that you were probably talking to him, too. O.K., ya' got me.

Edited by Bartimaeus

I didn't call anyone out directly

I'm the only one that's replied...besides TrueNeutral, whose reply was only in a moderator capacity, sans the little jab. But anyways, I know what I'm posting, so it's a moot point. 

If you cant puzzle out how directly and repeatedly insulting people on a personal level is different, then I guess youre just going to have to struggle with it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, now. I only did that once, my very first reply. The rest of my posts have been all snark. He's the one that's been saying stuff about me, not the other way around.

You've come into my thread and have been destructive; you don't want discussion or debate to emerge for reasons you have hidden from us; you have made not one point, yet you're the star of the show.

Your fame, in the short-term, is based on an insult; what you're dragging along in the thread is your first insult and your own encore of it - as if it was correct - as if it had contested the points I made; it didn't.

What it did do was interfere with everyone's senses and emotions. We're focused on you and your ego, now, which could have just been reversed on to me, and my ego, at the first of the moderator interventions.

What I want people to do is focus on the thread, and discuss or debate what I had outlined in the original post.

I know you think it's nonsense, this isn't an argument unless you present a resolution to your claim. I'll think forward here, and assume you'll disregard honor; therefore, I ask other members to ignore this guy in this thread, and contribute themselves.

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

man, I am missing a lot of fun here

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

man, I am missing a lot of fun here

If you're talking about the universal abyss, you are missing out on a lot of fun; it's so much better than our current pseudo-reality. The feeling, the understanding, are so much greater.

Theoretically, as we use words and not images, our intelligence is the lowest; it's number 1 (as opposed to infinity; shapes, numbers, symbols, scenes, and more).

In essence, your senses and emotions would be better off with imagery, and you would understand things in your own way, with greater precision. At this moment in time, our minds are very restricted.

It's very hard to imagine 'a greater intelligence', but now and again you'll get a highlight of the 'real world', and this is what's possible consistently.

On a brighter note, as we can understand the concept of a personal 'memory of an abyss', I'm sure that if we learned to adapt to the universal abyss, our adaptation would be stronger.

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Eyes-Crossed

[snip images]

• You haven't defined what you mean by "crossed eye" nor how this relates to humans being "educated stupid" which you also haven't defined
  • Your use of the word "lucid" doesn't appear to make sense in the context of the sentence; I can't tell if you're implying control (as in lucid dreaming but that's a specific phrase definition) or implying "easy to understand"
  • You tell us the pictures mean something and then argue that the meaning proves your theory.  You can't define something and use that definition to prove something else in any sort of logic I'm aware of without first proving the definition is correct (at least for that instance if not universally)
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Eyes-Crossed

[snip images]

• You haven't defined what you mean by "crossed eye" nor how this relates to humans being "educated stupid" which you also haven't defined
  • Your use of the word "lucid" doesn't appear to make sense in the context of the sentence; I can't tell if you're implying control (as in lucid dreaming but that's a specific phrase definition) or implying "easy to understand"
  • You tell us the pictures mean something and then argue that the meaning proves your theory.  You can't define something and use that definition to prove something else in any sort of logic I'm aware of without first proving the definition is correct (at least for that instance if not universally)

"Our eyes are crossed in the sense of being pinned to a single side of the, hypothetical. memory of an abyss."

Easy to see, and thus understand.

My pictures aren't the evidence, the evidence is the logic I had outlined in the paragraphs prior to the pictures.

"It's logical to think that after prolonged focus on our eyes motion, we would become attuned with it, so much so, the motion would appear lucid. As if we were one step ahead of ourselves."

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Your logic falls flat at beginning of your posts. There is infinite amount of words we can create, but there is pretty good reason why we have limited amount of them. Anyway you are entertaining troll much better than Bruce, kudos to that

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

My pictures aren't the evidence, the evidence is the logic I had outlined in the paragraphs prior to the pictures.

"It's logical to think that after prolonged focus on our eyes motion, we would become attuned with it, so much so, the motion would appear lucid. As if we were one step ahead of ourselves."

Hmmm, but there's no quod erat demonstrandum by merely stating that its logical to think something. You have to show why it'd be logical to think such a thing. In this case, why is it logical to think that prolonged focus on our eyes in motion would make us more attuned to it rather than, say, self-consciously aware that we were focusing our eyes in motions to the exclusion of other things we expect from visual sensory input? Why would we naturally draw the conclusion that the motion would appear understandable rather than conclude that the was an autonomic response to internal/external stimuli?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Your logic falls flat at beginning of your posts. There is infinite amount of words we can create, but there is pretty good reason why we have limited amount of them. Anyway you are entertaining troll much better than Bruce, kudos to that

Absolutely not.

There's nothing good about words.

Hmmm, but there's no quod erat demonstrandum by merely stating that its logical to think something. You have to show why it'd be logical to think such a thing. In this case, why is it logical to think that prolonged focus on our eyes in motion would make us more attuned to it rather than, say, self-consciously aware that we were focusing our eyes in motions to the exclusion of other things we expect from visual sensory input? Why would we naturally draw the conclusion that the motion would appear understandable rather than conclude that the was an autonomic response to internal/external stimuli?

A memory of an abyss can be explained more precisely, however, this isn't a spelling or English language contest; the concept was explained vividly enough for anyone intellectual to understand.

Your more precise counter an effect of the original post, therefore, in the original post was a sufficient explanation.

What I mean and what I'm apt enough to tell you in words, are sometimes different.

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

All hail our new overlord

A memory of an abyss can be explained more precisely, however, this isn't a spelling or English language contest; the concept was explained vividly enough for anyone intellectual to understand.

Your more precise counter an effect of the original post, therefore, in the original post was a sufficient explanation.

What I mean and what I'm apt enough to tell you in words, are sometimes different.

The concept wasn't explained sufficiently, in my opinion, or else I wouldn't have bothered to ask questions (and I say that while ignoring the backhanded attempt to insult me with a variation of the "Oh you don't get it, you must not be intelligent enough to see my genius!" defense). I had some sympathy for you - having had philosophical posts get derailed myself in the past - but its difficult to have a discussion if it is going to consist of you making statements/pronouncements and then refusing to clarify them. Or...discuss them at all.

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 1