SUGGESTION: add an indicator for new cards in the Vault/Gallery

mccrispy

Question

When new cards are added to the Gallery (and I'm still unclear what the difference between the Vault and the Gallery is) an exclamation mark is added to the Gallery button to let you know. However, when you go into the Gallery there appears to be no way to tell which are the new cards: no exclamation mark like there is at the end of a Scenario, no "new"button to filter like there is for owned/all/treasure.

Any chance that we could have a feature to help spot new additions?

4 answers to this question

From a thread Flounder (a dev) posted in a while ago. Gallery is supposed to show all cards in the game (basically the box) and the Vault is supposed to show all the cards currently available to your party during game play. However once you enter the vault only treasure cards come up, and then - until you restart - the gallery acts the same way.

I believe that the type icon darker or light up with you have new card added from the chest.

Actually, their current setup is pretty weird, but still better than before the last patch when they had nothing. So, currently, when you get new cards:

- in Gallery, their AD filter tab is colored in flat yellow

- when you select the appropriate AD tab, however, then the Card Type tab filter is DARKENED, as it usually does when there are no card in the selected category! I'll admit I initially dismissed it as a new graphical bug, and it only later, after extensive perusal of the Gallery that I got what's going on.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.