First off I want to say that after playing this game for a couple of weeks I find it to be very well thought out and balanced.  Combines my love for D&D, MtG and math.

So after dabbling briefly in Story mode I found I really like the variability of Quest mode and by the time I beat 4 locations with the 2 free characters up to Legendary I had enough gold to get a Wizzy and eventually beat 5 locations, rinse and repeat now I got a Driud and beat 6 locations, but... now what?

I can unlock another class, maybe the fighter or barb pretty soon play with the mechanics and build it a deck across the same scenarios, but I think that would be about as far as I went with that.  If I buy say Burnt Offerings or Skinsaw Murders adventures with gold I earn, will it put new banes, boons or locations into the mix in Quest mode?  Or do I have to spend the cash for the whole bundle at once to get that?

If I buy the Chests, it looks like I get tougher, which is cool, but the baddies stay the same, and I already beat them without the ill-gotten swag so I'm not sure where that gets me, what I would really love some new and tougher bosses to face.

Willing to grind, but not really wanting to drop the 25 bucks at the moment, I got a kid to feed n stuff.  

Lil help?

Yes, new adventure pack add new cards to the quest mode pool too (after you Are high level enough)

And yes, pathfinder adventures is considered the easiest game of the whole series, so the chest cards only make it even more easier. That is why there Are three separate difficulty modes in the digital version. Those wild card powers can really "spoil" the day and They Are the mean that player van use to get some challenge in this game.

What the quest mode really need, is some custom locations. They would definitely add variation to the quest mode and Also balance out those treasure chest cards. Threre Are Also so some promo banes, but a Little bit more would not hurt! ;-)

If I may hope. But as I allready said, new adwenture packs ads more variety to the card pool.

Each Adventure deck (in the physical game) adds 110 cards, some of which are locations and other "info" type cards, but the vast majority are new boons and banes to fight. And they add to the story mode with 5 new scenarios continuing the story of Rise of the Runelords. Which is probably one of my favorite campaigns I have ever done, although the card game doesn't capture all the greatness of the story, it does do a very good summary.

What the quest mode really need, is some custom locations. They would definitely add variation to the quest mode and Also balance out those treasure chest cards. Threre Are Also so some promo banes, but a Little bit more would not hurt! ;-)

If I may hope. But as I allready said, new adwenture packs ads more variety to the card pool.

Would love to see custom locations, henchmen AND villains in Quest Mode!  If I remember correctly, the dev's said they have big plans for Quest Mode down the road and maybe this is included?  I know they have much more to deal with at the moment, so I know there won't be anything anytime soon, but hopefully it is still a possibility in the future.  I have been playing Quest Mode a TON (at least 200 scenarios with various party combinations) and still really enjoying it  (have never even gotten a group to level 20 yet ... I like to restart a lot, apparently).  

• Like 1