Crashed before open the app...

arcaril

Question

hello, I also have a problem with Bluestacks .
since a few days can not start the Pathfinder application.
I see the star that spins then come back on the emulator screen .

I 'm afraid of losing my characters , and especially the almost 20,000 pieces of gold that I have accumulated .

if I have to reinstall the application ,
do I risk losing all the money, all the cards in the gallery? Characters ?

frankly, it's painful ...

something i have to do please ?

thanks !!

5 answers to this question

Money and purhaces Are tied to google play account, so They Are in cloud. Also your story mode should be in the cloud.

But because Bluestack is emulator there is not quarantee if it ever will run the pathfinder adventures in the future. It might but nobody will know. But if you anyday will buy supported Android tablet, your staff will the useable again as long as you use same account.

Throw BlueStacks out the window mate. Try Memu emulator for win os.

You updated the game with the last patch and the version of some Google service pre-installed in BlueStacks are obsolete.

I had the same problem.

With Memu and other emulator, then, you could have problem downloading any app (like the game) cause their Google services version. Try to manually clean the data/cache of Google Play Service, Google Play Games, Google Play Store. Also removing any updates (app to factory reset). In a couple of try u ll have the game working perfectly on the emulator in win os.

You can recover also the Quest mode data, copying the directory below in your new guest system (so copy it in the shared directory in Windows before unistalling BlueStacks):

\Internal storage\Android\data\net.obsidian.pacg1\files\PACG1_SAVE_GAMES

Edited by RedPred

Hi RedPred, I see you have a lot of issues with your game but it seems to stem from you running  an emulator. That not official support by the dev. So they will have no way to fix the issues you have reported  since it wasn't intend for the pc platform as of yet.  Also you may want state which platform you are having the issue in the title since they won't whether it you android device or your emulator.

Edited by Archangelrey

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

Hi RedPred, I see you have a lot of issues with your game but it seems to stem from you running  an emulator. That not official support by the dev. So they will have no way to fix the issues you have reported  since it wasn't intend for the pc platform as of yet.  Also you may want state which platform you are having the issue in the title since they won't whether it you android device or your emulator.

All my reports are based on my tablet Asus ZenPad 8. Then I use also a pc emulator of an other Samsung Android devise when I sit at my desk.

Please don't speak for the developers, cause you are not. And you clearly aren't a programmer too, cause a devise compatibility problem with os/hardware specifications and a software logic/ui/dataset issues aren't the same thing at all. But I am, that's why you shouldn't denigrate anyone in general and in particular who studied it for year and work on it everyday.

The developers can always ignore my posts or also remove them in every moment. My intention is only to help, to have a beautiful game without glitch like everyone who wrote in this technical support forum, or share some ideas for modifications, like everyone else who wrote about suggestions. 

Also this is a thread to help an other member to solve a problem with the emulator he is using. So, ignoring him, you are quite OT, just to insult someone else and try to start a flame because you think your software engineering knowledge are good enough... 

Wow, as smart as you said you are you really never provide that it was Asus ZenPad 8 until now. You do note from time to time that is a pc emulator.  You not really being helpful with your tone. I not try to troll anyone just hoping that people can give the dev a little info of where the problem is stemming from.

Edited by Archangelrey

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost: