Visual Dice Bug: 2 dice overlap when rolling lots of dice

firestormkirby

Question

This is purely visual and does not affect any gameplay. Once you hit a certain number of dice (I want to say 15, but I'm not sure) the bottom right dice slot holds two dice. This happens Everytime you meet the threshold. Adding further dice go to new shoots and do not over lap.

In the bottom right, you can see a d6 in to of a d12.

https://goo.gl/photos/qsDdswqqJaS5ocmg6

Edited by firestormkirby

4 answers to this question

This is purely visual and does not affect any gameplay. Once you hit a certain number of dice (I want to say 15, but I'm not sure) the bottom right dice slot holds two dice. This happens Everytime you meet the threshold. Adding further dice go to new shoots and do not over lap.

In the bottom right, you can see a d6 in to of a d12.

https://goo.gl/photos/qsDdswqqJaS5ocmg6

Somebody​ is paranoid about failing checks! :D I usually like to go for 1 die more than I need on average - except of course for the final attempt at the Villain, when there's no point holding back. Recently though, I've been revising this approach as I've noticed a very high incidence of low number rolling - often several such rolls occur in "batches". I'm unwilling to roll any​ check that doesn't include a +N element (for instance the Wand of Scorching(?) 4D6 roll is seldom enough to defeat a 10 despite an average of 14)

Except D4s always​ roll "1". Cure always nets 2 cards, Potion of Healing nets 1 card, Chests contain precisely 1 "thing". Seriously! (OK, some hyperbole, but I'm telling you it's waaaay more often than 1 in 4 - especially on Heroic or above). I'd take notes only the darn dice disappear too quick.