Shooting at Munich shopping mall

Gfted1

1967: Summer of Love: Peace, love & Rock 'n Roll

2016: Summer of something else

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

At around fifteen dead  "Dominating" is the proper terminology.

It will be interesting to see how the German public reacts as they've been spared large scale terrorist attacks up until now.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

It will be interesting to see how the German public reacts as they've been spared large scale terrorist attacks up until now.

Things seems to be ramping up in Germany. Wasn't it just a few days ago they had the train axe attack?

Frankly I always found it surprising how little terrorism there was in Germany considering the size of their muslim population. Partly its because Turks, Kurds, etc. aren't nearly as radical as Arabs but there is a also a lack of credible information. German media are under tight BND control and go to great lengths to cover everything up that might be deemed as politically incorrect so its hard to tell how things really are. 

Apart from gems like this: 

This is all of course going from the assumption that this is another ISIS/Islam type thing which is not a given at this point, but highly likely.

Train ax attack was a nutjob thing. I wouldn't rate it very high.

This is something new now.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Apparently one yelled something against foreigners.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Where are you getting this information, BBC, RT etc. don't have any news regarding the motives and identities of the perpetrators at this time.

They probably just packed their guns in a bag and melted away in the crowd. Not exactly hard when everyone is running for cover.

In the video with one of the shooters seems like he had a handgun. Which would be very easy to conceal.

He fired quite a lot of rounds as well. Glock?

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

One video has the guy shooting children and witnesses are saying that he shouted Allahu Ackbar and on the same hand i am hearing reports about Right Wing Death Squads. 

Nobody seems to know anything, one apparently shot himself in the head (maybe), and the rest have disappeared.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Where are you getting this information, BBC, RT etc. don't have any news regarding the motives and identities of the perpetrators at this time.

There's a video of a guy on the roof of a parking garage shouting "ich bin deutche" and "I am German" (which mean the same thing of course, but he yelled both). It's on Al Jazeera at least, and independently audible. Doesn't mean anything absolute at the moment, but none of it sounded typical jihadi.

Edited by Zoraptor

One video has the guy shooting children and witnesses are saying that he shouted Allahu Ackbar and on the same hand i am hearing reports about Right Wing Death Squads. 

Nobody seems to know anything, one apparently shot himself in the head (maybe), and the rest have disappeared.

Almost sounds like a Hollywood'esque assassination coverup...

It's like the 70s all over again.

Fortune favors the bald.

I've seen the video with that one dude on the parking deck. He speaks better german than the bavarian man insulting him (lel). In any case seems to be very non-muslim. Also I learned that yesterday has been Breivik day, so might be related.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."