No permadeath label in Sory party manager

PRuano

Question

May just be a small UI bug, but noticed that activating the permadeath option doesnt mark the party with a permadeath label in the story party manager.

Havent confirmed if permadeath is actually active in parties without the label (the swicth is properly set, though).

6 answers to this question

If I am not completely wrong, you can only put permadeath to a completely new party.

Then shouldnt the permadeath switch be disabled for a not new party?

Although i dont see how such policy makes sense, unless permadeath gives some kind of bonus which im unaware of (becide bragging rights)?

Hey guys,

Permadeath is how the game is suppose to be played, but we didn't want to make the game that hardcore for the digital version. You can check out a blog post by Paizo and our very own Nathan Davis here and their views of permadeath and the game. http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5liw0?Death-is-Always-in-the-Cards

We'll look into seeing about permadeath not being labeled correctly. 

Thanks a bunch!

Some more info:

- the party was created with permadeath set (dont play story mode any other way), and was the first party created (right when the game was released)

- the party suffered almost a TPK on Adv2, with just one char left, so left it on standby and proceeded with my second party.

- since party 2 already got all legendary on Adv3, and while waiting for Adv4, decided to bring back party 1 (adding some new chars to bring it up to speed)