iPad: Patch broke Link Social Gaming Network

akalsaris

Question

Hi, I am playing on an iPad. After the most recent patch (1.3.0.5?), the button for 'Link Social Gaming Network' no longer responds: Clicking it gives the sound effect but nothing occurs. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice but it has not fixed this issue. As a result of this bug, I can't access the content I previously purchased.

4 answers to this question

Check out your playcenter app. Make sure that it is active before starting the game.

Thank you - do you mean the 'game center'? Starting it helped to trigger the game to request my Apple ID, which then linked to my account. But for whatever reason my past purchase and progress doesn't seem to have been saved to my Apple ID, though I have the receipt tied to it. Are there other social media accounts that can be linked to the game? I'm wondering if it somehow linked to some other account of mine.

Yes, game Center. There has been cases where account was changed. Contact the http://forums.obsidian.net/user/154743-aarik-d/

And he will give you instructions.

Sometimes it helps if you close the game Center and restart it. But if that does not help contact Aarik D. He has been able to help in most account problems!

Thank you - I tried that and it didn't help, so I followed up with Aarik. I appreciate the help!