Coup or attempted coup in Turkey

Malcador

" when Erdogan is much much worse than Putin ever was, especially to his own people... "

Kididng right? Putin mass murdrs his citizaens. He sends his soldiers to toehr coutnries to die, claims they never went, and then makes sure the fmailies  either shupt or disseappear. He  destroys ANY Russians who try to oppose him. Putin is a piece of crap. Erdopgan isd scum but so is Putin. Scum is scum.

"Putin decided to take Crimea. An illegal act, but what have west expected? You can corner bear only so long, until he freaks out..."

L0L This says it all. You defend Putin's actions even while saying it was illegal. (LO9L)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

" when Erdogan is much much worse than Putin ever was, especially to his own people... "

Kididng right? Putin mass murdrs his citizaens. He sends his soldiers to toehr coutnries to die, claims they never went, and then makes sure the fmailies  either shupt or disseappear. He  destroys ANY Russians who try to oppose him. Putin is a piece of crap. Erdopgan isd scum but so is Putin. Scum is scum.

"Putin decided to take Crimea. An illegal act, but what have west expected? You can corner bear only so long, until he freaks out..."

L0L This says it all. You defend Putin's actions even while saying it was illegal. (LO9L)

Where do you get this rubbish from? Russian soldiers in Ukraine were almost exclusively volunteers barring some of the officer cadre. Putin hasn't "made their families shut up or disappear", only their (the soldier's) funerals were kept quiet to downplay Russia's role in Ukraine.

In Syria there wasn't even any subterfuge.

Mass murdering his citizens? Please.  The only assassination that can credibly be attributed to the Russian government is the defector FSB agent in London that was ****ting on the Russian government (as only UK based defectors can) until they made him drink a nuka-cola.

Everything you wrote is absolute nonsense that even patently anti-Russian publications like, for example, Foreign Affairs wouldn't write.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

wait wait, i thought that Putin admited that there were soldiers on Crimea by his command

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

wait wait, i thought that Putin admited that there were soldiers on Crimea by his command

Not initially, but he didn't really have to considering the Russian naval base there.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Not allowed to have death penalty if part of EU?

Turkey never should have been allowed as EU member. But then the refugee crisis happened the EU helped creating... and they were so incompetant that they couldn't solve it so like true ball-less leaders they just swalled their utter lack of morals and led Turkey solve their **** (they can't solve) in return for a possible entry to the EU, just waving away all those many thousands of reasons Turkey never should have become part of it.

EU-incompetance and obvious deadcall... CHECK.

I doubt a deathpenalty would change anything since then they would actually have to man up and solve something themselves rather than pushing it forward (Greece) or just paying other people to sloppily solve it for them (Turkey).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The EU and rest of the world don't have much problem with an interim government (so one without power to decide) sending out the army to kill people in the East of Ukraine (illegal AND inhumane). But considering the government only came due to a EU-supported coup I suppose that was to be expected.

Say shame about the Russia's annexation but your own little landplotting is a-okay. Even when it caused giant global wars like IS.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Deus Irae of Ukrainians detected

1457329044112766893.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, it is. Or close enough for such a flightpath. He's wrong anyway, but not for that reason.

(blah blah 'Oblate spheroid' blah blah projection blah blah Mercator blah blah stretches latitude bands to match the equator's width little distortion of longitude blah blah. And Ukrainian airspace being closed to Russian bound flights is the actual reason Erdogan diverted anyway)

there was a massacre in a wedding in Turkey and the first thing that came to mind was "were they playing the rains of kashamere?". sometimes i think that if i was not good under the black humor exterior, i would be the joker.

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I like how in this terror attack, Erdogan immediately blamed the IS, while when non-kurdish people get killed in a terror attack, it was obviously done by kurds.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

To be fair, he'd be more or less right. It isn't the Kurds attacking themselves, but most attacks in Turkey are PKK (or their splinter group/ 'splinter group' TAK) rather than ISIS. TAK even uses suicide bombers, though both Kurdish groups attack the military or state apparatus primarily and don't go for solely civilian targets like a wedding.

Turkey (after Russia n promising of support) invade Syria and Murica backstab Kurds immediately.

http://www.intellinews.com/turkey-us-led-coalition-forces-launch-operation-against-islamic-state-in-northern-syria-104628/?source=turkey

The Turkish military supported by warplanes from the US-led coalition launched an operation at 4am on August 24 to clear the town of Jarablus, in Northern Syria

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2016/08/24/Kurds-could-lose-support-if-they-don-t-retreat-says-Biden.html

US Vice President Joe Biden called on Syrian Kurdish forces to “move back across the Euphrates River,” at a joint press conference with Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim in Ankara on Wednesday, warning them they will lose US support if they don’t.

after this Russia begin trolling everyone.

9kHDHXdFqfQ.jpg

http://www.mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/2407299?p_p_id=101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw&_101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw_languageId=en_GB

Comment by the Information and Press Department on the escalation of tensions on the Syrian-Turkish border

In the morning of August 24, Turkey announced the start of a military operation in neighbouring Syria. Media outlets have reported that Turkish tanks and troops, including special forces, entered Syria in a joint operation with the allied Syrian opposition groups. According to Ankara, the operation has been launched to combat ISIS and Kurdish rebels.

Moscow is seriously concerned by the developments on the Syrian-Turkish border, and is especially alarmed by the prospect that the situation in the conflict zone will continue to deteriorate, resulting in greater civilian losses and heightened ethnic tensions between Arabs and Kurds.

We firmly believe that the Syrian crisis can be settled exclusively on the solid foundation of international law through an inclusive intra-Syrian dialogue involving all ethnic and religious groups, including the Kurds, and based on the June 30, 2012 Geneva Communique, as well as UN Security Council resolutions, including Resolution 2254, initiated by the International Syria Support Group.

Bingo! 

• Like 1

"US Vice President Joe Biden called on Syrian Kurdish forces to “move back across the Euphrates River,” at a joint press conference with Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim in Ankara on Wednesday, warning them they will lose US support if they don’t."

Obama and Biden show how EVIL theya re.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"US Vice President Joe Biden called on Syrian Kurdish forces to “move back across the Euphrates River,” at a joint press conference with Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim in Ankara on Wednesday, warning them they will lose US support if they don’t." Obama and Biden show how EVIL theya re.

I've read about this. The US needs to be diplomatic with Turkey, and if the Kurds advance any further, they could get too strong, which is something Erdogan obviously doesn't want. Therefore US now tries to side a little bit with the turks to get a saying in other potential issues (for example, not giving out Gülen).

Trying to stop the Kurds is most likely the real reason for the recent attacks on the IS.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

It's definitely the real reason for the 'attacks' on ISIS. Jarablus was actually empty when they invaded, ISIS had already left. Seriously, the invasion had two casualties- both from an RTA.

Gotta love the US response though, hundreds of YPG dead taking Manbij and they're supposed to just give it to the people who have spent the last year+ attacking Kurds in Afrin and Sheikh Maksood, then they're supposed to go off and spend hundreds more lives attacking Raqqa for the US. Raqqa being near completely unimportant to the Kurds.

2 Turkish tanks destroyed near Jarablus (w/ video proof) and perhaps two more as well. One tank pretty much definitively took the crew with it as well since it cooked off spectacularly. Theoretically the YPG has withdrawn and it's the other members of the SDF fighting, but I don't think anyone really believes it. Lots of rumours of Russians giving them ATGMs and the US withdrawing all support swirling round.