how to remove the folder in the form of a backpack

VVVVV

Question

15 answers to this question

vvvvv whats your mother language? That google translate doesn't make any sense to me.

Rolls with spells and the spells given from objects (from gloves, the weapon, boots...) are too far hided - it is impossible to call it fast access. Earlier everything was visible, and now they were hided. In fight just you forgets to use as they aren't visible. Why rolls and spells were hided? How to make as earlier?

Edited by VVVVV

I'm fairly certain he's talking about the icon on the main screen (when you have a single character selected) containing the quick items as well as activated abilities from equipment and such. Apparently he forgets about them, and they are somehow difficult to access quickly (which seems deeply irrelevant for abiities you've forgotten exist, but never mind that). Why he doesn't just tie those abilities to hotkeys I'm not sure though, seems like a perfectly reasonable solution. 

I'm fairly certain he's talking about the icon on the main screen (when you have a single character selected) containing the quick items as well as activated abilities from equipment and such. Apparently he forgets about them, and they are somehow difficult to access quickly (which seems deeply irrelevant for abiities you've forgotten exist, but never mind that). Why he doesn't just tie those abilities to hotkeys I'm not sure though, seems like a perfectly reasonable solution. 

I say about a badge on the main screen yes. Why everything was complicated? It was better earlier. To connect with keys? - why everything so to complicate? I like to use a computer mouse more.

which seems deeply irrelevant for abiities you've forgotten exist, but never mind that- explain this moment please in more detail

Edited by VVVVV

Apparently he forgets about them, and they are somehow difficult to access quickly (which seems deeply irrelevant for abiities you've forgotten exist, but never mind that).

I understand that.

Since they decided to hide the consumables in the action bar submenu I always forget to use them.

The combat starts, and whoosh, everything about figurines, scrolls, potions disappears from my mind, or I remember too late to use them at full potential.

So, you see, a shortcuts wouldn't help, while a visual reminder - like the object icons right in front of my eyes - would.

• Like 1

I've come to burn your kingdom down

Apparently he forgets about them, and they are somehow difficult to access quickly (which seems deeply irrelevant for abiities you've forgotten exist, but never mind that).

I understand that.

Since they decided to hide the consumables in the action bar submenu I always forget to use them.

The combat starts, and whoosh, everything about figurines, scrolls, potions disappears from my mind, or I remember too late to use them at full potential.

So, you see, a shortcuts wouldn't help, while a visual reminder - like the object icons right in front of my eyes - would.

Yes sir!

And your point...?

I'm well aware they changed it. The question was whether it was whether it is possible to make activated equipment abilities permanently visible in the current implementation, which it is (by assigning them to hotkeys, as shown).

And your point...?

I'm well aware they changed it. The question was whether it was whether it is possible to make activated equipment abilities permanently visible in the current implementation, which it is (by assigning them to hotkeys, as shown).

The OP is hoping for a way to mod the bar to make it more like the old one.

Shortcuts are handy, but don't help you to remember you have a certain object equipped, where object icons do.

I've come to burn your kingdom down

Except that they do, at least for abilities deriving from equipment (unfortunately there is no way to hotkey quick item slots). Look at the screenshot I posted, whenever you hotkey an ability it is added to the second bar shown there, which is visible whenever you have that character selected. In that example I hotkeyed Frenzy, Second Wind, and the healing ability from the Gaun's Pledge ring. So yes, shortcuts do help you remember that you have a certain object (with activated ability) equipped. 

• Like 1