Patch_Log for GOG Version

CelineSSauve

Question

Hello.

I discovered yesterday that I'd somehow missed three updates for Pillars of Eternity.

I own the GOG version, so I first applied one update to the base game, then the same update version to both parts of The White March, and did that for the second update as well with no issue.

When I got to the last file, though, I got this Patch_Log, and the Update (2.10.0.16) was not applied to Part 2 of The White March, but was applied to the base game and the first Part.

Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part 2 patch log
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0506_whitestone_cave.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0602_durgans_battery_west_tower_upper.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0603_durgans_battery_west_tower_elevator.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0701_stalwart_mines.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0702_vithrack_caves.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0703_vithrack_interior.unity3d

I didn't include a save or system specs because this is an issue with updating the game, and not playing it (though I might have issues if this last Patch can't be applied...).

9 answers to this question

Same problem here.

I was using PoE 3.02, and then :

Apply base game 3.03 -> OK

Apply WM1 3.03 -> OK

Apply WM2 3.03 -> Error with the same patch_log.txt than this post.

I assume WM1 patch already updated these files, and they are no longer in 3.02 state.

Problem is i've a bad internet connection (800kb, yes kb not kB)

Does someone could upload these files in their 3.02 state so i can apply this update ?

Downloading the full game would require DAYS, blocking my internet connection only for that purpose...

PS:

It would be best to have a whole BASEGAME+WM1+WM2 full patch instead of separate ones for those having all DLC

Thanks

I've googled the possible solution:

1. Download this fix

2. After installation part 1 patch copy content of "Fix 1" folder to your game folder.

3. Install part 2 patch.

4. Copy the content of "Fix 2" folder to your game folder.

Game should be patched correctly after this.

I've googled the possible solution:

1. Download this fix

2. After installation part 1 patch copy content of "Fix 1" folder to your game folder.

3. Install part 2 patch.

4. Copy the content of "Fix 2" folder to your game folder.

Game should be patched correctly after this.

It worked !

Thank you very much :)

Also, Fix2 correct a translation file which is wrong after patching.

The 3.02->3.03 patch on gog is really buggy :/