Pathfinder Adventures Hotfix 1.0.3.6 is now live for Android and iOS

Hey everyone,

We came across a couple of bumps in this patch and we will be releasing a hotfix patch soon. So if you see an update in the near future, you'll know why!

The hotfix will include:

• Fixing a bug that was asking for permission to manage phone calls on your device.
  • Adding the missing treasure chest asset that is missing in the store page.
  • Fixing an issue that is revoking your purchase of the Rise of the Runelord bundle from your account if you leave you game running in the background for over 23 hours. 

So please, please do not leave your game running in the background for more than 23 hours. If you have experienced this bug, please contact support@obsidian.net and we'll get your sorted out. Restoring your purchase will fix your saved games.

Please provide your:

• PFID# (located in the settings menu)
  • A copy of your receipt (actual email copy)

Thank you all for being so understanding and awesome!

6tHy8UAbv3zgs.gif

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads-up!

Any updates on the following at any chance?

• Loot availability for characters that do final scenarios for the first time in a party that beat the scenario before.
  • Campaign progress resetting to normal modes completed only after reforming party.
  • Vault sometimes not showing all unlocked adventures.
  • Ezren sometimes not able to explore again after acquiring a spell.
  • Using Augury out of turn resetting turn (exploration) to hero that cast the spell.
  • When using Major Cure on yourself, the additional recharged card animation is shown, however doesn't take effect.

Cheers,

-Son

Edited by SonMoekel
  • Like 1

And to add to SonMoekel's list:

- When adding boons from the box between scenarios in AD3, some players can only choose from basics even though all cards from AD1 and down should be available.

This bug is my #1 concern right now because it seems to happen for some but not all players and I haven't heard anything from Obsidian about it, so I'm worried that it's going to slip through the cracks and screw up my party even more in AD4.

Thanks for your time and attention getting all these bugs fixed!

• Like 1

I am experiencing a problem where if I try to run a second quest without rebooting my phone, the game hangs up in the loading screen.

I've played a lot, and this just recently started happening.

I am sad. My play is lock. I lost all my evolutions. Initial Players.

In portuguese

Perdi todas as minhas evoluções no jogo. Era o jogo que eu mais gostava. Só aparece os jogadores iniciais. Não está contando que eu paguei o pacote de destrava as fases e os jogadores. Todos os meus personagens estavam evoluídos. Estava aguardando somente o novo mapa mas agora estou desanimado com o jogo. Quero meus jogadores, minhas cartas, minha evolução do mapa de volta. Como entro em contato com alguém de suporte? Paguei 87 reais pra destravar tudo tem tempo e agora o jogo fica mostrando como se eu tivesse que pagar de novo. Começar o jogo do 0. Posso provar que paguei e que tenho personagens evoluídos. Por favor resolvam isso.

Please help me

Alexandre

It will come our when Apple has validated it. Maybe in the next week I supose. Apple has been exceptional fast lately so maybe even few days. Android version is luckily out allready.

I realize that's how Apple's approval process works.  But when a dev states an update is live, to me, that means it's available on the App Store, not that it's been submitted to Apple.  I'm not complaining, just stating it's not on the App Store (since they said, "Hotfix patch is now live!")

Same as previously. The dev say when They send the patch to the Apple and google. They can not affect that. I am Also waiting the iVersion of the patch, but Also know that Apple has always been a Little bit slover. They don't know when Apple or google does that release. The release means that the patch has been done and will become available in few days or weeks depending on how fast everything happens in the other end. And Also They can not help the thing that google is faster. Better that google is fast to players, it is upp to Apple to keep the same pace...

Any chance you could change the barriers that summon monsters back so you can press on the barrier to see the full card again? It's important to be able to know if you need to defeat the monsters or not to defeat the barrier. How it's working for me at present is when you reveal the barrier it goes straight into the background where you can't read the text clearly and the selector for who you want to fight the monster pops up, this happens too quickly to read the rules on the barrier card.

• Like 5

Any chance you could change the barriers that summon monsters back so you can press on the barrier to see the full card again? It's important to be able to know if you need to defeat the monsters or not to defeat the barrier. How it's working for me at present is when you reveal the barrier it goes straight into the background where you can't read the text clearly and the selector for who you want to fight the monster pops up, this happens too quickly to read the rules on the barrier card.

Same request here.

• Like 1