Extending the difficulty reward to Normal and Heroic

RedPred

Question

Hi, the new frame you made with the difficulty and rewards of the selected scenario is perfect, very clear and intuitive. But it seems that only the Legendary instances really apply the gold rewards, also if every difficulty show a reward. In other words repeating any completed scenario at lower difficulties, it s showed a scalable difficulty reward but only the first completion of those scenario rewards players.

So could you extend the effective reward to all the difficulties. In this way players with low equip and stat can repeat every scenarios looking for better equip to improve the party and can still earn a little of gold. Also It helps new players to avoid to repeat several time the same scenario where they can more easily win (essentially The Poison Pill).

2 answers to this question

Don't spend your time for Normal or Heroic difficulties.

Only Legendary difficult is the best choice from both gold and challenge standpoints (I would say that even Legendary is quite simple for 2 characters, but ideal challenge for 4 characters team).

• Like 1

Don't spend your time for Normal or Heroic difficulties.

Only Legendary difficult is the best choice from both gold and challenge standpoints (I would say that even Legendary is quite simple for 2 characters, but ideal challenge for 4 characters team).

You are right, I played with 2 before the patch. Now I need a team of three for the same gold reward and my equip isn't very strong... I hope to get better cards soon and I m trying to be more efficient ... but I m playing since few days so it's very hard for me to close quickly as u do guys :)

Edited by RedPred
  • Like 1