Pokémon GO

ktchong

Running through the woods hunting magical creatures that I can see but don't actually exist? Shoot, I've been doing that for years. I set that trend!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

It's all over the news here. The even interviewed "Pokemon Experts", as in 30 year old men, on strategies and such.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's all over the news here. The even interviewed "Pokemon Experts", as in 30 year old men, on strategies and such.

I WOULD be such an expert, but I have no phone!!!

WTF NINTENDO!? I DON'T OWN A FRIGGIN PHONE, I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE GAMING DEVICES!!! 

Crap, I'm finally gonna have to buy a phone so I can play this. I gotta catch 'em all, and be the best like no one ever was. 

Also here's a decent review from a surprisingly balanced reviewer that by all rights should be a Nintendo shill:

I like that he called his Muk, "Your Waifu".

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

WTF NINTENDO!? I DON'T OWN A FRIGGIN PHONE, I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE GAMING DEVICES!!! 

Crap, I'm finally gonna have to buy a phone so I can play this. I gotta catch 'em all, and be the best like no one ever was. 

Also here's a decent review from a surprisingly balanced reviewer that by all rights should be a Nintendo shill:

No phone?! That's pretty hardcore.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Traffic signs here in Arizona say Pokemon Go is a no-go when driving

Not my photo but here it is

636040389819004825-Pokemon-2-1-.JPG

I installed it on my phone but I can't really play it in the two places I play the most games on my phone, bathroom and bedroom, so it doesn't get played

Free games updated 3/4/21

I browse Tinder instead because I'd rather meet girls than chase creatures. Besides, I can always take hallucinogens if I'd want to do that.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I browse Tinder instead because I'd rather meet girls than chase creatures. Besides, I can always take hallucinogens if I'd want to do that.

I have to say that the number of "gamer-girls" have increased on Tinder during this year alone though. 

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I'd say they're mostly the same, apps that you swipe to find monsters in your area.

Well at least with one the monsters leave instead of following me around. I hope so at least.

I have to say that the number of "gamer-girls" have increased on Tinder during this year alone though.

I haven't noticed. "Gamer girl go home with me" would be a good line though.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Clever ploy from the yellow devil to fix some of their demographical problems.

It will force the hikikomori out, who will come into contact with girls and procreate.

Thirty years from now they'll have conquered everything west of the rocky mountains.

Edited by HoonDing
  • Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I haven't noticed. "Gamer girl go home with me" would be a good line though.

Yoink!

I am sooooo gonna use that line the next time i hook up with one of them. I don't care what happens.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Certainly is a neat thing. Shame some people won't be smart about it and wander into bad places or let their kids do so.

I just hunt normal people.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

No phone?! That's pretty hardcore.

That's right. Screw phones. Why would I have a phone? Until now all phones where worthless to me, but now I need one, cuz' to catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause. Also this isn't the first time I've ever stated that I don't own a phone on this forum.

Nobody noticed then, I guess.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.