Lost all my experience character.

Rrjacobi

Question

15 answers to this question

This also happened to me.

Had run through with Lem & Seelah, before the patch.

Finished Heroic AD3 after the patch with Sajan, Kyra, Amiri & Seoni.

When I removed those 4 and added in the last 5, no one was experienced. Only the 5I just added show up in the experienced filter, but they have gained nothing.

It doesn't bother me, but it's definitely a bug.

There is 20 or is it 22 character limit in the game. How close you Are those limits?

In quest mode, not all (4 characters now, at most 10 before). In story mode, I have more than that, I think.

Edited by rtaylor

VER-514-20160701

PFID-1EAFE69CA303574B

I can't be sure what I lost, but I know I had a Seoni in progress, because I had already started her over once before the patch and decided I'd do Ezren this time instead.

Edited by rtaylor

When the patch came I couldnt play anything or even aquire dayly gold, because the game said I wasn't logged, It even said I had to buy the 26 EUR pack I already own.

I reinstall the game, now I can get the dayly gold and see my full collection of cards and I now own again the full 26 EUR pack.

I had a party of 2 characters in story mode and another party of 2 in quest mode, I cant access any of those now, and I clearly havent reach any 24 limit.

When I enter the game it login to the google play service but when I enter settings it says PFID-User Not Logged In Yet.

Edit: Today I was able to see my PFID: D33BDC36DBB92CB7

Edited by triodo

When the patch came I couldnt play anything or even aquire dayly gold, because the game said I wasn't logged, It even said I had to buy the 26 EUR pack I already own.

I reinstall the game, now I can get the dayly gold and see my full collection of cards and I now own again the full 26 EUR pack.

I had a party of 2 characters in story mode and another party of 2 in quest mode, I cant access any of those now, and I clearly havent reach any 24 limit.

When I enter the game it login to the google play service but when I enter settings it says PFID-User Not Logged In Yet.

Hey triodo,

Are you now able to access your story mode save? 

Hey triodo,

Are you now able to access your story mode save? 

No. When I enter story mode I see the "New Party" rectangle and a rectangle with the data of my 2-men party, but when I click the continue button below it, it doesn't do anything.

You are not alone with this persistent, intermittent login issue! In all instances when launching PACG I am greeted with the "successful login" dialogue from PACG (as well as the Google Play login success if I didn't launch via Play). Nevertheless, it is pretty much random whether my PFID is displayed in the PACG settings dialogue, or whether "user not logged in yet" is displayed. Either the dialogue is giving bad information or something weird must happen to my cloud saves as it doesn't know who I am most of the time!

Can you please send up your save files so we can take a look? You can use dropbox or email it to support@obsidian.net

Getting game files:
Connect the Android Device to your PC.
Open Windows Explorer and open the device
Open the Android Folder, then data -> net.obsidian.pacg1 -> files
Copy the PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder to your PC
Zip and send!

You are not alone with this persistent, intermittent login issue! In all instances when launching PACG I am greeted with the "successful login" dialogue from PACG (as well as the Google Play login success if I didn't launch via Play). Nevertheless, it is pretty much random whether my PFID is displayed in the PACG settings dialogue, or whether "user not logged in yet" is displayed. Either the dialogue is giving bad information or something weird must happen to my cloud saves as it doesn't know who I am most of the time!

This definitely sounds like a connection issue to me. Are you using Wifi or LTE? We have had very few reports of people experiencing this issue,. Please make sure that Google Play Games and Google Play Services are updated.

This definitely sounds like a connection issue to me. Are you using Wifi or LTE? We have had very few reports of people experiencing this issue,. Please make sure that Google Play Games and Google Play Services are updated.
I use a Hudl 2, which is a tablet, not a phone - it only has WiFi. My device is set to auto update. I will check the status of those services.

Can you please send up your save files so we can take a look? You can use dropbox or email it to support@obsidian.net

Getting game files:
Connect the Android Device to your PC.
Open Windows Explorer and open the device
Open the Android Folder, then data -> net.obsidian.pacg1 -> files
Copy the PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder to your PC
Zip and send!

Here you have:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7S6qjtH-56hZ0pYeUotVXVaNVk

I also got the 'user not logged in yet' message on my first installation on BlueStacks. It was a problem connected to Google Play Service interaction with the game (I had several accounts also).

I solved with a clean BlueStack guest system, then I could login normally.