I have a haiku for you:

Everywhere I go
I hear this laughing jackass

Stab him in the face

I'm being followed. Every inn, every tavern, every bar I go into, there is this same guy in the background, laughing the most obnoxious laugh in the world.

My party includes a wolf named Kitty, whom I love very much, and I would find it more satisfying than anything else in this game to feed this person to them.

Not since the dog in Duck Hunt have I wanted to kill a video game character this badly.

So obnoxious.

• Like 7

Just for you then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOYBWwmcXeg

Sweet dreams.

Edited by Nonek
  • Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Not since the dog in Duck Hunt have I wanted to kill a video game character this badly.

Never has there been a post on this forum as deserving of a like as yours, like has been given good sir!

• 2 weeks later...

So, seriously, is it possible to shut this fecker up? I'm resorting to turning off the sound when entering taverns/inns/whatever, which obviously isn't ideal. But trying to be quick in getting in, sleeping, and getting out doesn't work when he pipes up after one second sometimes.

I've looked through some files, hoping it was as easy as finding the combat music, but I can't see anything, so it's probably hidden inside some archive file somewhere :(

In Baldur's Gate it was actually possible to manually edit the scripts, so you could for instance remove dog barking and such crap, but we obviously need some good tools for that, and I guess that doesn't exist (yet) for this game?

They say laughter prolongs life, but I desperately want to considerably shorten his :banghead: