Heavy Crossbow can't be discarded

RedPred

Question

Hi,

during a fight it happens to my Merisiel to have a Heavy Crossbow and a Shock Longbow in hand, so I often try different combination to maximize the chance. But the longbow can always be discarded do add a dice, the crossbow never does (only reveal option).

The character has the proficient with weapons and the rule on the cards seems to me to be the same about that. So I think it could be an issue.

In case it's not an issue, sorry about my newbie knowledge :)

Edited by RedPred

7 answers to this question

Hi,

during a fight it happens to my Merisiel to have a Heavy Crossbow and a Shock Longbow in hand, so I often try different combination to maximize the chance. But the longbow can always be discarded do add a dice, the crossbow never does (only reveal option).

The character has the proficient with weapons and the rule on the cards seems to me to be the same about that. So I think it could be an issue.

If I am not mistaken, Crossbow's (Light or Heavy) can only be discarded to help a character at another location (adds a 1d4)?

• Like 1

Hi,

If I am not mistaken, Crossbow's (Light or Heavy) can only be discarded to help a character at another location (adds a 1d4)?

You are not mistaken, this is correct.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but could someone help me understand why my heavy crossbow (or light) is not working the way I think it should? I have Merisiel at one location by herself and Kyra by herself at a different location. Kyra just encountered a monster and when I try to discard Merisiel's crossbow to add 1d4 to Kyra's combat check it does not work. There is no option to discard the crossbow in the game. Is this working as intended?

Sorry if this has been answered already, but could someone help me understand why my heavy crossbow (or light) is not working the way I think it should? I have Merisiel at one location by herself and Kyra by herself at a different location. Kyra just encountered a monster and when I try to discard Merisiel's crossbow to add 1d4 to Kyra's combat check it does not work. There is no option to discard the crossbow in the game. Is this working as intended?

Merisiel needs to be "Proficient With Weapons" to do that. She needs to be given that Power Feat as she does not have it initially (neither does Kyra).