pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com says that you dont need more than 24 for any interactions in any attribute  and wanted to know if someone found a 24 attribute check, or maybe 21-24.

Edited by Piero

I never encountered such high checks - from what I remember the highest requirements are for the dragons and neither gets so high (forgot how much you need for Llengrath but I don't think it was over 21)

Edited by Kaylon

Was Alpine Dragon 17 RES? In order to get the Vembraces? I think it was 17. I think there's a MIG check with 18 somewhere. And somehow the number 19 also rings a bell. But can't say I saw anything above that.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Was Alpine Dragon 17 RES? In order to get the Vembraces? I think it was 17. I think there's a MIG check with 18 somewhere. And somehow the number 19 also rings a bell. But can't say I saw anything above that.

I think there are some 19 checks in Twin Elms. Resolve, and maybe perception (could be int). Can't remember if they do anything spectacular. I'm just getting back into the game, again. My memory is fuzzy. Work being what it is. Those checks are the highest I've seen.

*MC gets undressed*

Dragon - "What are you doing?"

MC - "I'm putting on my convo gear."

Dragon - "What? Are you Mr. Rogers or something? I'm just going to sunder you apart."

MC - "Won't you be my neighbor?" *Brilliant smile*

Dragon - "Mortal you may pick one item from my hoard!"

MC - "Don't mind if I do!"

Dragon - "What trickery is this?!"

MC - "The script."

Dragon - "..."

• Like 1

The highest check is actually might 20 if you try to menace the alpine dragon bragging your strenght, that is actually the most bold thing you can do ingame. Also the most useless :D ( you will need to pass the 16-17 res check anyway)

In fact in 99% of the situations resolve is the only attribute wich can change the outcome of a quest. The other attributes give just alternate dialogue choices but won't change the result. I think there are only 1-2 quests when you need another stat to open first more dialogue options and be able to pick later the high resolve choice. But you need the other stats also for the scripted interactions...

Right, like if you want to get the Rose of Salthollow in Cliban Rilag(CON >= 16) or The Golden Gaze (I think DEX >= 16). 

edit: I think if you want the dwarven prostitute to join your stronghold you need to have CON >= 18. But I never did that myself.

Edited by Boeroer

There's a 28 Strength check for unlocking one of the soulbound weapons.

Not sure if this can be counted as an "interaction" though.

No you can get it any moment, also in fight. Usually a Champions boon solve the problem Edited by Dr <3

You are right. Same with Rose of Salthollow. You can send a party member to get those items. Also in the WM where you can save the two villagers (Kaylee and Lurgolder) from the burning house you can send party members.