A real and unexpected problem for South Africa

BruceVC

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/sa-twins-allegedly-plotted-to-bomb-religious-institute

I had to make this its own thread because now Islamic extremism has come to SA

It really surprised me because our government has done nothing to offend ISIS and in fact has made some stupidly anti-Western comments 

To make things worse the US warned our government of a possible Islamic attack and they got criticized for  " trying to undermine the SA government " 

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/us-embassy-says-has-information-on-planned-terrorist-attacks-in-south-africa

Our government has no idea about the brutal nature of Islamic extremism and to make things worse most South African Muslims deny ISIS is really a threat and think 9/11 was done by the Americans to themselves 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

It really surprised me because our government has done nothing to offend ISIS

isn't their purpose to place all of earth under control of the restored caliphate?  That would mean you could do nothing at all and still be their enemy if you didn't acquiesce to their religious views and authority.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Was there an army base on Bahrain...Qatar is quite nice but not as good as Bahrain 

But I need to mention something important, I know you dont care for these details but its bothering me  :)

I went to Bahrain when I was working in Saudi  for one of those 3 one month projects I did. If you have been to Saudi you will know the Saudi's must be the laziest nation in this earth....almost NO local Saudi works. They just pay for other people to work

So my managers on this project were Jordanians, very friendly and just nice people. It was interesting because none of them actually liked the Saudis, they said they arrogant but like me they paid well

Now these Jordanians use to drink in Bahrain and use the services of the Russian hookers but they were all married and to be  honest they had no respect for women generally and absolutely no respect for hookers

And they kept telling me these really crude and offensive jokes about women thinking I would find them funny and we have strict policies at work around codes of conduct and what we can and cannot ever say to customers so I couldn't even tell them I was offended by there humor

And then to make things worse, and this was  during the morning when we getting drunk and there were no Russians,  they confirmed a story I heard about these illegal and truly reprehensible brothels in the Saudi desert that no foreigners are allowed to visit. These brothels are old school medieval structures and when hookers go there for these hectic parties they never get to leave...seriously they dont allow them to leave and apparently they get literally mass raped and horribly abused...to death which can take weeks and the girls are kept in chains or in cages but they never escape because these isolated brothels are in the desert. Of course this is illegal but its apparently something that happens 

So this made me feel very uncomfortable and when we met the Russians I was very detached from any sexual experience because of what they told me so I paid my date but spent the 2 days partying and drinking with her...no sex but she was very good company...but the guilt never left me of what may befall these girls

I needed to tell you this because you are one of the  forum members who I do respect due to what you have done with your life and your military service. If you said to me " I cant believe  you have paid for services of hookers or strippers in your life " that wouldn't bother me as its true but I dont want you to think I paid for sexual services with ladies in a country like Bahrain knowing how some of the girls get abused...or just never get to return home

So in closing, yes I absolutely do support gender equality and my time with the Russian girls was more about companionship

I know you dont  really judge anyone on these forums as you keep your own council but I wanted to explain what I really did in Bahrain so there is no assumptions  about my integrity ( as much as people think I have, I do and some peoples view on me does matter  :)   )

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

It really surprised me because our government has done nothing to offend ISIS

isn't their purpose to place all of earth under control of the restored caliphate?  That would mean you could do nothing at all and still be their enemy if you didn't acquiesce to their religious views and authority.

Yes so ISIS in Iraq and Syria want to establish the Caliphate 

This was local Muslims becoming radicalized but they never went out SA and we face a real challenge with our Muslim community because they believe 9/11 and ISIS are the creations of CIA  and The West..so we still have to get people to accept ISIS is real 

John Milton 

Was this post supposed to be in this thread...?

No :)

Sorry I was talking to Shady but  I posted it in Hurlshots family thread which was inappropriate for that thread so I moved it 

John Milton 

"And then to make things worse, and this was  during the morning when we getting drunk and there were no Russians,  they confirmed a story I heard about these illegal and truly reprehensible brothels in the Saudi desert that no foreigners are allowed to visit. These brothels are old school medieval structures and when hookers go there for these hectic parties they never get to leave...seriously they dont allow them to leave and apparently they get literally mass raped and horribly abused...to death which can take weeks and the girls are kept in chains or in cages but they never escape because these isolated brothels are in the desert. Of course this is illegal but its apparently something that happens"

Why call those women hookers? In many cases they're random dissident female students or unwanted sold off daughters.

Remember Saudi Barbaria is a country where sheiks can get away with randomly murdering peasants and servants.

• Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

"And then to make things worse, and this was  during the morning when we getting drunk and there were no Russians,  they confirmed a story I heard about these illegal and truly reprehensible brothels in the Saudi desert that no foreigners are allowed to visit. These brothels are old school medieval structures and when hookers go there for these hectic parties they never get to leave...seriously they dont allow them to leave and apparently they get literally mass raped and horribly abused...to death which can take weeks and the girls are kept in chains or in cages but they never escape because these isolated brothels are in the desert. Of course this is illegal but its apparently something that happens"

Why call those women hookers? In many cases they're random dissident female students or unwanted sold off daughters.

Remember Saudi Barbaria is a country where sheiks can get away with randomly murdering peasants and servants.

You are correct about this, I assumed they would be hookers but not necessarily, they probably students or other women

I  am impressed you knew this, I didnt think most people knew about this appalling practice .When did you learn about this?

John Milton 

All of the white South Africans should move to the U.S.. This would be a boon in many ways.

A) Racism would end there, because only white people can be racist.

B) It would leave the land to the natives, who will no doubt take much better care of it.

C) We'd have a whole bunch of white 'African Americans' in the U.S., which could very possibly turn that StierScheisse culturally Marxist and divisive term on it's head.

D) BruceVC would finally have real skin in game concerning the nation he's so invested in.

Throw the white people out of South Africa and build a wall around it I say!

• Like 1

All of the white South Africans should move to the U.S.. This would be a boon in many ways.

A) Racism would end there, because only white people can be racist.

B) It would leave the land to the natives, who will no doubt take much better care of it.

C) We'd have a whole bunch of white 'African Americans' in the U.S., which could very possibly turn that StierScheisse culturally Marxist and divisive term on it's head.

D) BruceVC would finally have real skin in game concerning the nation he's so invested in.

Throw the white people out of South Africa and build a wall around it I say!

This is a random post but its interesting, in response

1. You dont want the majority of white South Africans moving to the USA, only people like me who have a more progressive view of society
  2. There are a percentage of white people in SA who play a critical role in the economy..you  dont want these people leaving SA due to the negative economic impact
  3. You dont need to be a citizen of  any country to have real ties to it, this could be historical or something like investment 

John Milton 

Bruce..just come to the US already, you can join with the rest of the liberals and try to undermine what little freedoms we have.

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Bruce..just come to the US already, you can join with the rest of the liberals and try to undermine what little freedoms we have.

:lol:

You know what would be ideal, if I could come to the USA and make some minor structural changes to the US constitution...just to ensure better social cohesion  :cat:

John Milton 

You know what would be ideal, if I could come to the USA and make some minor structural changes to the US constitution...just to ensure better social cohesion  :cat:

Call it what you like, as long as we get you somewhere safe and away from that hellhole. BTW I'm currently working with a South African lady, are they all that pretty and funny or is she a rarity?

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Call it what you like, as long as we get you somewhere safe and away from that hellhole. BTW I'm currently working with a South African lady, are they all that pretty and funny or is she a rarity?

Well I do think South African women are very attractive but I'm glad you meant someone who is additionally  funny....what does she think about SA government or Trump?

John Milton 

Well I do think South African women are very attractive but I'm glad you meant someone who is additionally  funny....what does she think about SA government or Trump?

I don't know, politics isn't polite table talk and I rather only touch friendly topics. 

village_idiot.gif

I don't know, politics isn't polite table talk and I rather only touch friendly topics. 

She wont get offended, its normal for us to debate politics

I want to see her view of current SA....maybe just say something simple like " how are things in SA " ?She will appreciate the interest 

I will guess and say she will respond by saying  something like " our government is very corrupt "  :geek:

John Milton 

We have a family of white South Africans living in our co-op. They left SA after one of their neighbours was murdered in their home by a group of blacks and the police labeled it an accident.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

We have a family of white South Africans living in our co-op. They left SA after one of their neighbours was murdered in their home by a group of blacks and the police labeled it an accident.

I have to be honest that story sounds difficult to believe....how can murder be an accident ? And we have 50 murders a day in SA so its not a big deal to report on this type of event

What  probably really happened with them is there neighbors were murdered ....and that act alone made them decide to immigrate. I dont have issues with white people immigrating because of the high crime or low  education levels but the reality is white people implemented Apartheid for 50 years and we all lived happily through that not but now as  a country we have to deal with the social consequences of that 50 years and high crime is one consequence....crime and murder is much higher within the black community 

So I feel white people should at least try and fix things :)

John Milton 

I have to be honest that story sounds difficult to believe....how can murder be an accident ? And we have 50 murders a day in SA so its not a big deal to report on this type of event

What probably really happened with them is there neighbors were murdered ....and that act alone made them decide to immigrate. I dont have issues with white people immigrating because of the high crime or low education levels but the reality is white people implemented Apartheid for 50 years and we all lived happily through that not but now as a country we have to deal with the social consequences of that 50 years and high crime is one consequence....crime and murder is much higher within the black community

They were rural. My understanding is white farmers being murdered for their land is not as uncommon as it should be down there.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What probably really happened with them is there neighbors were murdered ....and that act alone made them decide to immigrate. I dont have issues with white people immigrating because of the high crime or low education levels but the reality is white people implemented Apartheid for 50 years and we all lived happily through that not but now as a country we have to deal with the social consequences of that 50 years and high crime is one consequence....crime and murder is much higher within the black community

They were rural. My understanding is white farmers being murdered for their land is not as uncommon as it should be down there.

Okay, farmers yes....are they Afrikaans or English

Yes there have been incidents of what is known as farm murders, what exacerbates this crime is there has been no real land transformation so many black people have no job and also no land and its 22 years into the new SA 

So is some places in SA there is additional resentment towards farmers and then  criminals act out by these brutal farm killings,..,..and they are very extreme like whole families been murdered 

John Milton 

I'm not sure - regardless of the background circumstances involved - that killing an entire family could be accurately described as "acting out".

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'm not sure - regardless of the background circumstances involved - that killing an entire family could be accurately described as "acting out".

So to explain in more detail, the worst crimes and unbelievable violence in SA is committed by a small percentage of black people  who dont understand the reality of the country and have literally lost any sense of moral compass or compunction

When these guys are interviewed after being caught they almost in all cases have the same background and reality

Uneducated, unemployed and a complete lack of human emotions. This is not normal and Apartheid absolutely created or contributed towards this type of lack of humanity 

Its not an excuse, this is the result of 50 years of trying to mentally rewire people 

John Milton 

So to explain in more detail, the worst crimes and unbelievable violence in SA is committed by a small percentage of black people  who dont understand the reality of the country and have literally lost any sense of moral compass or compunction

When these guys are interviewed after being caught they almost in all cases have the same background and reality

Uneducated, unemployed and a complete lack of human emotions. This is not normal and Apartheid absolutely created or contributed towards this type of lack of humanity 

Its not an excuse, this is the result of 50 years of trying to mentally rewire people 

Bruce, you're going to have to explain to me how a thing that ended a long time ago is affecting people that were born afterwards.

village_idiot.gif