Pathfinder Adventures Update 1.0.3.5 is now Live!

I can't start a new topic so I can only think to ask this here. When is deck 4 coming? I figured it would be included with this patch since it has been about a month now. How often are the decks being released?

• Like 1

I think the gold lock for the storymodes normal and heroic are unlocked again after the patch?

tried brigandoom onc on normal..complete it and got the gold..and it doesn't lock..so that means storymode normal and heroic can be farmable for gold? Yey?

Scratch that..scenario reward is still locked if you complete it. What i saw was difficulty bonus..which means still farmable? Yey again?

Edited by Bajie

Another update, another update that breaks my Lenovo Yoga tablet.

I think I'm 3 for 4.

Maybe not the same, but my Hudl 2 forcibly rebooted (crashed) after/during the update. Now I can't launch the game - it gets to the "loading" splash screen but just hangs. I'm pretty sure that this also happened with 1.0.3 and I was unable to play until 1.0.3.1 was released. I hope that we don't have regressions here.

• Like 1

Strangely no update is visible if you go to the pathfinder store page itself, but my Lenovo prompted me about the update and it's downloaded and installed, but it still won't stay logged in to Google Plays Games. Disappointed. Think I've officially given up, sorry folks.

I think it's great that we got an extra bug-fixing patch before the release of AD4, but I'm growing increasingly concerned by the marked lack of commentary from Obsidian about two of the biggest and most glaring bugs that were released with AD3:

1) If the party doesn't encounter the last card in Here Comes the Flood, the next scenario doesn't unlock.

2) When selecting boons from the box in AD3, only basics can be chosen. Some players reported that this works fine for them, but for me, none of weapons, spells, items, or blessings allowed me to pick anything other than basics.

There's not a whisper about these bugs in the patch notes from what I could see (please point it out if I'm just dumb and missed it!), and I'd be really curious to hear when these bugs will be addressed. I suppose that #1 isn't too big of a deal going forward since, presumably, many if not most players are moving on from AD3 by now, but #2 has already messed up my 5- and 6-player campaigns in a major way and the impact is only going to become worse the further we progress in the adventure.

1. Story Mode: A Progression break when Magga would eat the last card, causing you to lose is fixed.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87957-pathfinder-adventures-patch-notes-for-update-1035/

Look for progression brake...

2. Have not seen that one anywhere.

3. Quest mode reward at level 30 will be in the next patch, not in this.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1

I'll finally use my account to report that the quest mode reward at level 30 bug (card feat instead rewarding a power feat) is fixed at least for me. I had a team waiting at the end of a quest scenario because of this bug and when I logged in after downloading the patch my characters were properly awarded a card feat. ymmv

• Like 1

Can I please get an answer as to WHY PATHFINDER DER ADVENTURES WOULD NEED PERMISSION TO MAKE AND MANAGE PHONE CALLS PLEASE??????!! I've missed out on playing because I can't understand why this permission is required.

Edited by Jszanko

Can I please get an answer as to WHY PATHFINDER DER ADVENTURES WOULD NEED PERMISSION TO MAKE AND MANAGE PHONE CALLS PLEASE??????!! I've missed out on playing because I can't understand why this permission is required.

Don't worry my friends, its just a minor bug. We aren't doing anything with that permission, we do not track or have access to your phone calls.

Sorry for the confusion.  

I'll finally use my account to report that the quest mode reward at level 30 bug (card feat instead rewarding a power feat) is fixed at least for me. I had a team waiting at the end of a quest scenario because of this bug and when I logged in after downloading the patch my characters were properly awarded a card feat. ymmv

I thought the Dev Team specifically said this was not going in to this patch?

I thought the Dev Team specifically said this was not going in to this patch?

Well, it is definitely fixed for me. Just leveled up all my characters past 29, and they properly gain a card feat.

About the level 30 reward bug in quest mode, when the previous 1.3.1 patch was released a dev mentionned that the fix was available, but later corrected that it was in fact fixed in their own internal version but seemed to have been fixed to late to be in the 1.3.1 patch.

I suppose that due to this confusion, it's possible that the bug was added to some internal bug track system while it was in fact already fixed or something similar, explaining why some devs might have been thinking that it was still open.

The fact that Nug mention above that the bug is indeed fixed for his party reassure me, as I have several parties stopped at level 29 waiting for this fix, I will now be able to play quest again. ^_^