Efficient use of gold (f2p players)

I'm quite newbie, so can you help me with a good strategy to use the gold earned?

Progressing in the story mode, I bought the first purchase at 80% discount, now I have 1600 gold and I'm wandering if to get a new char or saving that to unlock the next scenario (at 4000 gold ... )

Also I can't replay the old quests to get more gold and I'm getting stuck with the last missions or some side quest with greater difficulty... so I don't think I ll ever get to 4000 gold...

Is there any solution?

Thanks in advance guys

Personally I'd save up for a new adventure pack. That will unlock six new scenarios and more opportunity for gold, better cards, and to improve your heroes. Once you have buffed up a bit some of the harder scenarios become easier to handle.

Keep in mind each scenario has three difficulties: Normal, Heroic, and Legendary. While you can only earn gold the first time you beat a scenario on Normal and Heroic, you can replay Legendary over and over to earn gold. That mode can be tough, especially early on, so try to find a scenario that suits your team best. Not sure if Poison Pill is still the go-to mission for that, but with Merisiel in the party it's probably a good bet.

Also give Quest mode a try. In that mode you play through randomly generated scenarios and can earn gold that way too. Keep in mind it's completely separate from Story mode, so progress you make in one doesn't transfer to the other (ie cards found, stats gained, etc).

Edited by chainsawash
  • Like 1

I'm wandering if to get a new char or saving that to unlock the next scenario (at 4000 gold ... )

Your characters are stuck at low level in story mode as long as you don't get new adventures. However playing with the same team over and over again can get tiresome. If you love the dynamic of your current party and don't really want to try something new, save for the next adventure. Otherwise, pick a character you think you'll like since that costs half of the adventure (or less).

Also I can't replay the old quests to get more gold and I'm getting stuck with the last missions or some side quest with greater difficulty... so I don't think I ll ever get to 4000 gold...

Is there any solution?

There are a few. You can start the story mode again with a new party and earn gold rewards again for beating the normal difficulty. You could play normal missions to improve your character's decks and practice your skill until you can beat Legendary. Or you could go for Quest Mode. In there you can play an infinite number of Normal scenarios and get full gold reward for them each time. In addition, the level of your characters isn't limited based on the adventures you've purchased in that mode. If you do go for the Quest Mode, you should probably get a new character or two, though, because Gold rewards there grow with the size of your party.

• Like 1

well first of all you should buy adventure 1 since it only cost 800 gold and it adds lot of cards, after that i suggest buying any of the character that has the arcane skill as it helps a lot with closing location that would be impossible for the rogue/cleric combination to close, between the wizard,the sorceress and the bard i went for the sorceress but you might want to pick someone else

after that i bought adventure 2 and then the C deck, after the C deck, adventure 3, after adventure 3 the remaining 4 characters, and after that save 4000 for when they release adventure 4 and spend the rest on chests

• Like 1

well first of all you should buy adventure 1 since it only cost 800 gold

He's done that already.

As for the suggestion, I agree that an Arcane character is most likely the best choice. Not only is it important to close a lot of stuff, that lets you use the Arcane spells that would be wasted otherwise.