Party w/good synergy and/or Up-to-date info

So, basically ymmv. If you can afford losing the healing chant or if you're setting up a finisher with an invocation, then the low dex isn't such a big deal. i.e. Drake's Ambassador

Speaking of chanter builds... I've decided to give KDubya's suggested party a try, but as a PoE noob I could use some help with the details.

Party -

Juggernaut 3.0 (Zahua)
Chanter (Kana) - Two Regen Auras + Paladin Acc + Druid Debuff + Veteran's Recovery
Paladin (Pellaginna) - Zealous End. + LoH
Devil - Flail and board + Mechanic

1) My first question - Which build would be ideal for the MC or does it not matter?

I started a Bleak Walker run thinking I could adjust it and that I'd get more out the order buffs. Not to mention playing an evil run kinda appeals to me. Bad call?

2) What Paladin build should I use? (assuming bleak walker is no good)

3) Could I add those talents/auras to Drake's Ambassador or am I better off doing it from scratch?

4) Not really sure what to do with the devil. Perhaps taking advantage of the rogue changes in the patch. I'll have to look at those again.

Sorry for being a noob. ;)

I would give Aspirant's Mark to the Devil instead to Kana. She has more accuracy an will hit better with it. But it's not too important.

The best sturdy setup for the Devil is (in my opinion): Godynsthunyr + Badgradr's Barricade - but both comes quite late. A sabre with a shield would be a good substitute until then.

My paladin would get the Outworn Buckler from Gilded Vale's blacksmith (unless I have a very special build) and a marking weapon (like Shame or Glory, together with Coordinated attacks) plus two guns for FoD strikes. Darcozzi Paladini is nice because the special talent "Inspiring Exhortaion" (+10 ACC) stacks with marking (+10 ACC) and Coordinated Attacks (+10 ACC), meaning +30 ACC for one party member every encounter.

Or have a look at a thread here in the forum names "Damaging Healbot". It's a nice build idea around a Kind Wayfarer healer paladin.

I would recommend a caster in addition to your party. You only have 5 members so far. A priest is always nice. His buffs make the game a lot more easy. The first levels can be a bit lame but once he gets access to spell lvl 2 it's all good. A wizard with Chillfog is also very helpful.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Aspirant's Mark on the devil sounds good.

Sword (not literally) and board seems to be the consensus for Devil but I'm more interested in what abilities/talents I should take. Or does it not matter with her for some reason?

So you're suggesting not going with a DW pally? More focused on support/healing?

Actually I'm pretty sure he's running with just 4 characters. Though it's not clear which he's playing as the MC. I'm guessing the Monk tank as that is his build. Not that I'm set on 4 toons. A priest wouldn't be bad. I suppose I wouldn't need to take LoH on my pally then.

You know I really wish you could see all the skills/talents available to a class in the character creation/level screen. It would make getting familiar them and planning a character out easier than having to refer to a wiki that isn't necessarily up to date. I guess I'm just used to being able to see all feats and their requirements instead of being limited to what's available at a given level.

I never really used Devil much but if I am not mistaken, her "body" armour can't be swapped and for its DR class iirc it is heavy. Reason I don't like using her is that she comes a little late, about level 8. She is gated behind a few annoying enemy types. I like confirming my party composition near the start, but that's just me.

As Devil's body armour has high DR, she is naturally suited as a more tanky class. So the usual talents: Weapon and Shield style, Cautious Attack, Escape etc. If you are considering to push up her deflection then Riposte might be worth it along with a bash shield. I am using a Rogue MC with high resolve and defensive talents and so far she is ok for an offtank despite Rogue having poor starting defensive stats. Only beef with her is that Riposte is not triggering as much I want but that is partly due to not equipping a suitable shield.

I am only level 7 as I restarted my Trial of Iron game 2 times. My skill choice are:

1: Crippling Strike

2: Weapon and Shield Style

3: Escape

4: Cautious Attack

5: Riposte

6: Shadowing Beyond

7: Dirty Fighting

My choice of talents is mostly based on what I feel is needed or suited at the point of time so it might not be optimal.

Aspirant's Mark on the devil sounds good.

Sword (not literally) and board seems to be the consensus for Devil but I'm more interested in what abilities/talents I should take. Or does it not matter with her for some reason?

So you're suggesting not going with a DW pally? More focused on support/healing?

Actually I'm pretty sure he's running with just 4 characters. Though it's not clear which he's playing as the MC. I'm guessing the Monk tank as that is his build. Not that I'm set on 4 toons. A priest wouldn't be bad. I suppose I wouldn't need to take LoH on my pally then.

You know I really wish you could see all the skills/talents available to a class in the character creation/level screen. It would make getting familiar them and planning a character out easier than having to refer to a wiki that isn't necessarily up to date. I guess I'm just used to being able to see all feats and their requirements instead of being limited to what's available at a given level.

Paladin is the best MC, because you skill him always on high RES and there are many RES checks in dialogues. I would play paladin MC, paladin or chanter (tank build for chanter ofc) or monk, druid, priest, ranger (stormcaller build) and rogue (rogue range with persistence). Just play the game one time through on normal and you are learning enough for PotD.

Edited by baldurs_gate_2

I never really used Devil much but if I am not mistaken, her "body" armour can't be swapped and for its DR class iirc it is heavy. Reason I don't like using her is that she comes a little late, about level 8. She is gated behind a few annoying enemy types. I like confirming my party composition near the start, but that's just me.

As Devil's body armour has high DR, she is naturally suited as a more tanky class. So the usual talents: Weapon and Shield style, Cautious Attack, Escape etc. If you are considering to push up her deflection then Riposte might be worth it along with a bash shield. I am using a Rogue MC with high resolve and defensive talents and so far she is ok for an offtank despite Rogue having poor starting defensive stats. Only beef with her is that Riposte is not triggering as much I want but that is partly due to not equipping a suitable shield.

I am only level 7 as I restarted my Trial of Iron game 2 times. My skill choice are:

My choice of talents is mostly based on what I feel is needed or suited at the point of time so it might not be optimal.

Thanks for the reply. I've changed my mind for the 2nd (or 3rd?) and I'm going to go all custom characters. I know people here have been trying to encourage me to play with the official companions and I can appreciate that I'll miss out on the banter but... I hate feeling like I made a mistake with my builds. Having the option of doing a respec at any time is insurance I want. I'm sure if I understood all the classes as well as you guys do I'd feel otherwise. I don't have the experience of multiple play thru's either so I don't know the optimal time to go grab this or that companion. Waiting till lvl 8 to get one of my party would bug me too.

It might sound silly of me to do so but I'll probably end up setting my custom characters to mimic the official ones in terms of stats. I just want the ability to reset my abilities/talents if something doesn't work the way I thought it does. Still intend to do as many of the companion quests as I can. I mean I'll have 1-2 free spots in my party.

It also gives me the freedom to experiment with your rogue build. ;)

@baldurs_gate_2 - Well, I had planned on using a build that doesn't necessarily account for dialogue checks. I was honestly trying to use KDubya's party makeup as close as possible as it was tested in PotD and I had been considering using some of the same builds already. I don't really have the time for multiple play thru's right now and previously played through the majority of the main game. So I'll just learn as I go.

That said I imagine the devotion buff for pally is probably worth something so I may still stick with pally MC. Just not going to max res unless it's helpful for the build overall.

Thanks for the reply. I've changed my mind for the 2nd (or 3rd?) and I'm going to go all custom characters. I know people here have been trying to encourage me to play with the official companions and I can appreciate that I'll miss out on the banter but... I hate feeling like I made a mistake with my builds. Having the option of doing a respec at any time is insurance I want. I'm sure if I understood all the classes as well as you guys do I'd feel otherwise. I don't have the experience of multiple play thru's either so I don't know the optimal time to go grab this or that companion. Waiting till lvl 8 to get one of my party would bug me too.

It might sound silly of me to do so but I'll probably end up setting my custom characters to mimic the official ones in terms of stats. I just want the ability to reset my abilities/talents if something doesn't work the way I thought it does. Still intend to do as many of the companion quests as I can. I mean I'll have 1-2 free spots in my party.

It also gives me the freedom to experiment with your rogue build. ;)

@baldurs_gate_2 - Well, I had planned on using a build that doesn't necessarily account for dialogue checks. I was honestly trying to use KDubya's party makeup as close as possible as it was tested in PotD and I had been considering using some of the same builds already. I don't really have the time for multiple play thru's right now and previously played through the majority of the main game. So I'll just learn as I go.

That said I imagine the devotion buff for pally is probably worth something so I may still stick with pally MC. Just not going to max res unless it's helpful for the build overall.

You know you can respec companions, right? Just the attributes you can't change

If you go with:

1.) MC Bleak Walker paladin - a strong combatant plus adds group buffs

2.) Zahua Juggernaut - a strong combatant who gets a lot of use out of all the team buffs

3.) Pellaginna - another great team buffer who also has some strong alpha strikes

4.) Kana - all around great buffer and jack of all trades. His damage does not matter, his job is to sing, regen aura the team, keep the +25% fire lash active at all times and blast out the huge foe only paralyzing cone as often as he can. Eleven plus seconds of paralyze is crazy good, especially with no friendly fire.

5.) Devil as tanky rogue - recruit a  merc first thing to be the trap monkey until you get to devil. Or you could be the mechanic and re-train after you get the Devil. It is easy to get mechanic up to ten which will serve you until high level. With a shield and a stunning weapon she'll be able to set up her own deathstrikes by flanking and will be sturdy enough to survive. A few LoH or reinforcing exhortations will go a long way here.

6.) open slot to swap in companions as needed

Your team will be a wrecking crew. Two Paladins get you four FoD alpha strikes, four LoH, four reinforcing exhortations for maximum tankyness, and later two Sacred Immolation death auras. With two Paladins you'll be saying "Priests????    We don't need no stinking Priests!!!"

With two Paladins it is easy to keep Itumaak alive if you like Rangers. A reinforcing exhortation and a few LoH will keep him going through most fights.

@dambros - For official companions I thought the respec was only when you recruit them? Custom, like the MC, can be respec'd at any time, right? Unless google/old forum posts mislead me. I want to be able to respec at any time.

If you go with:

1.) MC Bleak Walker paladin - a strong combatant plus adds group buffs

2.) Zahua Juggernaut - a strong combatant who gets a lot of use out of all the team buffs

3.) Pellaginna - another great team buffer who also has some strong alpha strikes

4.) Kana - all around great buffer and jack of all trades. His damage does not matter, his job is to sing, regen aura the team, keep the +25% fire lash active at all times and blast out the huge foe only paralyzing cone as often as he can. Eleven plus seconds of paralyze is crazy good, especially with no friendly fire.

5.) Devil as tanky rogue - recruit a  merc first thing to be the trap monkey until you get to devil. Or you could be the mechanic and re-train after you get the Devil. It is easy to get mechanic up to ten which will serve you until high level. With a shield and a stunning weapon she'll be able to set up her own deathstrikes by flanking and will be sturdy enough to survive. A few LoH or reinforcing exhortations will go a long way here.

6.) open slot to swap in companions as needed

Your team will be a wrecking crew. Two Paladins get you four FoD alpha strikes, four LoH, four reinforcing exhortations for maximum tankyness, and later two Sacred Immolation death auras. With two Paladins you'll be saying "Priests????    We don't need no stinking Priests!!!"

With two Paladins it is easy to keep Itumaak alive if you like Rangers. A reinforcing exhortation and a few LoH will keep him going through most fights.

Cool, thanks. I'm hashing out the details in a spreadsheet then. Found my old build spreadsheet and it seems that I was playing back on version 1.03. Party was 2 x War, 2 x Chant, Ranged Rouge, Ranged Chiper MC. All custom. Yet, I remember using the companions. So maybe this is in fact my third play thru. My memory sucks.

At any rate I'll post what I came up with to get some feedback later. I've gotten a lot of advice but I'm bound to do something stupid.

@Kazuma:

I was suggesting my build as you were seemed interested to play a tanky rogue following the prior posts. Although the build is viable, you will not be experiencing the true strength of a rogue, which is a single target DPS monster. I used this build as I had already experience the dps rogue and wanted to try out other variants.

As some has mentioned, stats allocation is quite forgiving. It is not easy to royally screw up a build in terms of stat allocation. This is because there are other item options and strategies you can employ. So imo play what is fun for you.

No reason not to mix and match custom and story companions too. You can get Eder, Durance, Aloth and Kana very close to the start, and Hirvanas, Sagani, Pallegina and Grieving Mother after Maewald. Just to add: besides not being to change the stat allocation of story companion, the first level skill selection is also fixed. Pros is that they start close to your level as opposed to custom companions start 1 level below you.

One of the best things about the Devil is that she's a construct. She can't get mind controlled (nice if you go against Dank Spores, Vithracks and all that stuff) and she is immune to all poison spells (there's a lot of that. Many vessels do that for example). You can use her to attract foes and then drop Noxious Bursts and Malignant Clouds and whatever AoE freidnly fire poison spells you have on her head. She won't feel it. Also great for tanking enemies who do poison damage like all the blobs and whatnot.

She was a great team with my Bilestomper wizard. Standing side by side an bathing in bile while the mobs melted... awesome!

You can also give her dual sabres. You want a bit or armor on a dual wielding frontliner or flanker anyway. And her high RES helps against interrupts. Also: Bittercut's poison defense malus won't do anything to her. I even once gane her dual Bittercuts with the Helwax Mold. Vile Thorns come out like an instant spell (despite the real druid's version) and works with Deathblows. You can dish out 4 quick Vile Thorns that way in a blink and clear whole groups if you need to. Or you pair Bittercut with FLames of Fair Rhian and get 2 Vile Thorns and 3 Direballs™ per rest. With Aspirant's Mark she will be like a powerful rogue/caster hybrid.  

Edit: Just watch out when you have a caracter with St. Ydwen's Redeemer who gets mind controlled. He might hit the Devil and then there's a chance that she's instantly dead - I mean like removed from the party, not k.o. 

Edited by Boeroer

@Mosspit - Oh, I dig it. I'm all for a tanky rogue. I'll be working on that soon.

@Beoroer - Lol, I know that'd be a good pair (you mentioned it before). Considering her innates I'll probably build a custom placeholder rogue with her same stats to use until I find her.

-------------------------------

Ok, not finished but here's what I have so far (could use some suggestions for talents, especially on the Darcozzi Pally) -

Main Char

Class: Paladin

Race: Aumaua

Order: Bleak Walker

Bg: Living Lands / Colonist

Stats: MIG: 20 CON: 10 DEX: 10 PER: 10 INT: 18 RES: 10

Skills: Lore 1, Survival 11, Athletics -remainder-

Weapons: Bittercut / Vent Pick (or second Bittercut)

* The build calls for Shod-in-faith but I'm not sure if it's better spent on Juggernaut.

L1    Flames of Devotion
L2    Remember Rakhan Field
L3    Lay on Hands
L4    Intense Flames
L5    Sworn Enemy
L6    Two Weapon Style
L7    Zealous Endurance
L8    Savage Attack
L9    Reinforcing Exhortation
L10    Spirit of Decay
L11    Healing Chain
L12    Deep Faith
L13    Sacred Immolation
L14    Scion of Flame
L15    Coordinated Attacks
L16    Superior Deflection

---------------------------------------

Name: Zwiebel Ritter

Class: Paladin

Order: Darcozzi

Stats: MIG: 12 CON: 13 DEX: 11 PER: 14 INT: 13 RES: 15

Skills: Lore 10, Survival 11, Athletics 2

Weapons: Strike Hard / Outwarn Buckler, Guns x 2

L1    Lay on Hands
L2    Weapon and Shield Style
L3    Zealous Focus
L4    Weapon Focus
L5    Liberating Exhortation
L6    Inspiring Liberation
L7    Coordinated Attacks
L8    Scion of Flame
L9    Flames of Devotion
L10    Intense Flames
L11    Healing Chain
L12    Greater Lay on Hands
L13    Sacred Immolation
L14    Superior Deflection
L15    Righteous Soul
L16    Shielding Touch

* I reordered the abilities a bit to prioritize Acc buffs

Edited by Kazuma

Here's my chanter fwiw (not much changed) -

Class: Chanter

Bg: Living Lands / Explorer

Stats: MIG: 21 CON: 10 DEX: 3 PER: 16 INT: 18 RES: 10

Skills: Stealth 5, Athletics 4, Lore 8, Survival 10

Talents    
L4    Ancient Memory
L6    Beloved Spirits
L8    Scion of Flame
L10    Vetern's Recovery
L12    Superior Deflection
L14    Enigma's Charm
L16    Cautious Attack

Phrases    
L1    Quickest of his Tribe (Reflex/Move), Soft Winds of Death (Foe End)
L3    Thick Tongues (Concentration-)
L5    Harbingers Doom (Fear Foe)
L7    Power of the Saint (Def vs Fear)
L9    Dragon Thrashed (Slash/Burn)
L11    Mith Fyr (Burning Lash)
L13    Hunger was Sated (Drain)
L15    Fampyr's Gaze (Def vs Will Atk)

Invocations    
L1    White Worms (Let the bodies hit the floor) or Black Seas (Crush/Stun)
L2    Broken by Storm (DR+)
L4    Crashed Shield (DR-)
L6    The Lover (Charm)
L8    Froze Stiff (Paralyze)
L10    Gernisc's Beast (Summon Drake)
L12    Gernisc Slew (Summon Wurm)
L14    Their Champion (Self Buff)
L16    Boil Their Flesh (Foe Raw/Corode) or Called to his Bidding (3 Summons)

I'm assuming KDubya meant Ancient Memory and Beloved Spirits when he mentioned two endurance auras. Only thing I really did was move those to a lower level and raised the level for Scion of Flame to just before Dragon Thrashed. I skipped white worms. Thinking I should be fine without it. Unless the stun from black seas invocation isn't worth it?

Tbh, spent most of the time just figuring out the names of the phrases/invocations. I used shortened names but maybe someone else wanting to try the Dragon's Ambassador will find it useful. Well another noob like me :p

Edited by Kazuma

You should at least take one invocation of the highest level. If you don't, your phrase counter will stop at the higest invication level you have. If you only have tier 3 invocations, the counter will stop there. 

If you don't plan to use Fireballs I won't recommend Scion of Flame. The Dragon Thrashed is a damage over time ability. Those don't work with Scion of Flame. You still gain +4 burn DR though. With the Drake's Ambassador I used Fireballs a lot so it was ok to use Scion of Flame - and it also was fitting the theme.

Ah, thanks. Didn't know about the counter. Fixed.

I'd almost forgotten about the Fireball aspect of the build. I'll add the gear later but I was planning on using them. So DoTs aren't affected by elemental talents. The more you know.

*edit* On any of the abilities/talents I wasn't sure about I put question marks. Any feedback one way or another would be appreciated, thanks.

Edited by Kazuma

I would recommend:

• Getting Weapon Focus. At the very least on the offtank. And get it early where it can contribute the most
  • Your Darcozzi Pally needs to take Liberating Exhoration before Inspiring Liberation becomes available
  • Have 1 pally take Zealous Endurance and the other Zealous Focus. Early game the extra acc and DR is beneficial and give good mileage. Late game, the acc and DR gets suppressed very easily but the graze-to-hit and hit-to-graze conversions effects becomes more pronounced
  • Critical Focus effect is very weak. I'd rather not take it
  • Both pallys getting Coordinate Attacks can result in buffing each other
  • Spare talents can be placed into the +10 to Will/Reflex/Fort saves talents

Btw if you are interested in having a Rogue, get Blinding Strikes if you have do not have easier ways to apply Blind. I used Crippling Strikes as I have a Druid who can cast Sunbeam. Hard CCs aside, Blind is the most debilitating status effect you can apply on enemies.

Edited by mosspit

@Mosspit - Thanks! I'll take a look at your suggestions. My rogue is next and I just winged it. I have both crippling strikes and blinding strikes. I put crippling first just because it was 2 per encounter but I could just flip flop those two.

1) Hmmm.. Is settling on Zealous Focus for the +6 Acc and Graze conversion a good compromise on Weapon focus? Plus the Darcozzi has all those single target Acc buffs.

2) Opps, swapped talents.

3) Well I took focus on the Darcozzi now to get Endurance on the Bleak... Hmm.. I moved reviving to Lvl 15 and put Endurance at Lvl 7. A bit later but..

4) I'll have to look for a replacement for Critical Focus then, nothing comes to mind.

5) Hmmm.. Coordinated. Any chance getting rid of Reinforcing, Reviving, or Liberating on the Bleak is an ok move? I'd prefer not to remove any dps abilities if possible.

6) True. There any priority to saves generally speaking?

------------------

Class: Rogue* I'll be swapping in the devil when I get her...

Race: Mountain Dwarf

Bg: Living Lands / Laborer

Stats: MIG: 14 CON: 11 DEX: 10 PER: 16 INT: 12 RES: 15

Skills: Stealth 8, Athletics 4, Mechanics 13

Weapons: ?/Shield

L1    Crippling Strike
L3    Escape (+25 Deflect/Reflex, 10s)
L4    Weapon Focus Ruffian
L5    Riposte
L6    Backstab
L7    Adept Evasion (75% Reflex Graze to miss, 50% “” Hits to Graze)
L8    Shadowing Beyond
L9    Withering Strike (+50% Dmg, Weaken)
L10    Veteran's Recovery
L11    Deathblows
L12    Aspirant's Mark
L13    Sap
L14    Cautious Attack
L15    Blinding Strike
L16    Vulnerable Attack

Edited by Kazuma

Class: Monk

Race: Mountain Dwarf

Stats: MIG: 21 CON: 17 DEX: 10 PER: 10 INT: 10 RES: 10

Skills: Stealth 1, Athletics 8, Survival 14

L1    Swift Strikes
L2    Lightning Strikes
L3    Torment's Reach
L4    Weapon Focus Peasant
L5    Force of Anguish
L6    Two Weapon Style
L7    Duality of Mortal Presence
L8    Vulnerable Attack
L9    Crucible of Suffering
L10    Savage Attack
L11    Flagellant's Path
L12    Apprentice Sneak Attack
L13    Dichotomous Soul
L14    Veteran's Recovery
L15    Enervating Blows
L16    Bull's Will

----------------

Party -

1) Bleak Walker (MC) (Melee DPS)

2) Darcozzi Forward Observer (Melee DPS/Support)

3) Drake's Ambassador (Offtank/Support)

4) Juggernaut (Tank)

5) Rogue (Melee DPS/Mechanic)

I'll try to sort out the gear later.

Edited by Kazuma

Class: Monk

Stats: MIG: 21 CON: 17 DEX: 10 PER: 10 INT: 10 RES: 10

Skills: Stealth 1, Athletics 8, Survival 14

L1    Swift Strikes

L2    Lightning Strikes

L3    Torment's Reach

L4    Weapon Focus Peasant

L5    Force of Anguish

L6    Two Weapon Style

L7    Duality of Mortal Presence

L8    Vulnerable Attack

L9    Crucible of Suffering

L10    Savage Attack

L11    Flagellant's Path

L12    Apprentice Sneak Attack

L13    Dichotomous Soul

L14    Veteran's Recovery

L15    Enervating Blows

L16    Bull's Will

----------------

Party -

1) Bleak Walker (MC) (Melee DPS)

2) Darcozzi Forward Observer (Melee DPS/Support)

3) Drake's Ambassador (Offtank/Support)

4) Juggernaut (Tank)

5) Rogue (Melee DPS/Mechanic)

I'll try to sort out the gear later.

If you want the game as difficult as possible, you can run with this party xD No Priest No Druid, really dangerous.

If you want the game as difficult as possible, you can run with this party xD No Priest No Druid, really dangerous.

Sorry for being direct, but I think that's not true.

Edit: Eh, I should elaborate - but I'm too tired. ;)

Edit 2: If you want the game to be as difficult as possible, you can run with a lvl 1 solo barb and never level up...

Edited by Boeroer

The team looks good.

The only comments I have is the Aumaua Monk a Coastal with the prone defense or the Islander with the weapon slot? Extra weapons do little for a monk unless you want a dual fist, fist and shield and dual spears set up. For Monks I prefer either Dwarf, either Orlan and Pale Elves. They all have nice bonuses.

With the paladins I'd skip any reviving exhortations. Your not going to get KO'd and if you do you can use a scroll. The whole team does damage, its not as if there is only one superstar who does all the work who needs to be kept alive. I even skipped Liberating exhortation last time through and did not even miss it. I just cowboy upped when an affliction was active.

I'd get everyone but the Chanter a weapon focus, especially early an extra +6 accuracy helps a bunch.

It's the coastal with the prone defense.

Let's see...

Mountain Dwarf - Hale and Hardy +20 Def Poison/Disease

Boreal Dwarf - Hunter's Instinct +15 Acc vs Priomordial and Wilder Enemies.

Hearth Orlan - Minor Threat +10% Hits to Crit Attacking same target

Wild Orlan - Defiant Resolve +10 All Def after Will Attack

Pale Elf - Elemental Endurance +10 DR Burn/Freeze

I'm not using any AoE poison attacks so Hale and Hardy is only useful for enemy attacks.

I don't really remember how many of many enemies Hunter's instinct would effect.

Minor Threat sounds good but I dunno if there any issues with stacking or such.

Defiant resolve has always seemed backwards to me. If you're charmed/feared/etc you'll have better def! And if you resisted it.. well you can probably resist the next one even without the buff? If this were D&D it would probably be the ability to reroll in the case of a critical failure or a straight bonus against confirming the threat.

Elemental Endurance might be good for scrolls and invocations but I don't have any casters in the party so...

Thanks again

*edit*

Todo:

1) Confirm races for Bleak, Chanter, and Monk. Other two are companion placeholders.

2) Find room for Weapon Focus on Bleak Walker. Give up on that. What's 6 Acc anyways?

3) Deciding on which weapon groups for each build.

4) Rogue - Blinding Strike or Deep Wounds? Deep wounds would be nice but.. more debuffs

Edited by Kazuma