Sion is the leader of a sith sect and is responsible for the group of assassins sent to wipe out the jedi order

I got that quote from XBM, it came with a cool picture of Sion alot different to the ones I've seen, but alas I can't find it on the net.

But I mean assassin was the last thing I expected Sion to be (they maybe wrong, I maybe reading to much into it or this may have been cleared up) but I always assumed that Sion was a maurauder, so I thought this may be new info, thats why im posting it.

What do you all think??

There is only 1 true sith lord.

post-1139-1093216687.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Definitely, I mean look at that guy, he looks like hes born to slash your arm off. I can see him being an assassin, but it doesn't seem to fit his persona much. Sith Lord is the last prestiege class I expect him to be.

Thats what I mean, I could'nt imagine Sion being one to skulk about and attack from the shadows undetected like an assassin would! But maybe I'm getting the whole sith assassin point of view totally wrong.

It just seems strange that someone as established and as far from subtle looking as you could get (not to mention who crops up so much in the game as far as we know) would be a stealthy assassin. An in your face fighter (Maurauder IMO) would be a far more obvious choice, but we dont know very much about the other sith lords so I may be wrong :)

Assuming he is assassin, take a look at the masked guy. Does he look like a Lord or a Mauruader? Judging from his initial impression, he's an assassin. If not, I would wager hes a Maurauder, simply judging from the wallpaper. Or he could be a Lord, his mask certainly adds that extra authority, much like Revan. You ask me he seems to look the part of all three classes, cept that assassin and Lord fit slightly better.

I always imagined the guy in the mask to be a Sith Lord.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

maybe don't tap into the prestige classes?

Come on, 3 prestige classes = 3 sith lords, maybe your right but a little odd if they werent dont you think?

we'll when akari tried to answer the question "is there three sith lords" he said "I can't figure out a good way to answer that, so I won't" or at least that in spirt if not word for word.

Soooooo

From what I know he said there would be at least three "Sith lords." So there may be a few grunt Sith Lord wannabes, but the top three are the authority figures. I think that's about the only logical interpretation so far. Mind you he said "Sith lords" not "Sith Lords." So it is only reasonable we would try to guess the top three classes the Sith lords are. And I really do think that each Sith prestiege class consumate the top three Sith characters.

It makes more sense to have one Sith Lord for each prestige class IMO.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Yeah I've seen it I think he looks cooler with the the cloak thing on than he does in the other pics.

When Akari said he couldn't think of a good way to answer that maybe that there could technically be 4? What if your darksider becomes a Sith Lord? It makes sense that he couldn't answer it. Because he couldn't say sometimes there's 4 sometimes there's 3 because we would all know what that means.

When Akari said he couldn't think of a good way to answer that maybe that there could technically be 4?  What if your darksider becomes a Sith Lord?  It makes sense that he couldn't answer it.  Because he couldn't say sometimes there's 4 sometimes there's 3 because we would all know what that means.

I kinda felt that we might have a surprise in store. Like someone who helps you along so you can clear out the other sith lords for him/her.

I don't think that's it, but I think you're close.  I think the number of Sith Lords depends on what happened with Revan.  I can't believe no one picked up on that yet.

ooooooo good thought.

Bastilla will be a Sith Lord yet!

maybe thats why the guy is masked. Who he is changes with what you say. Hence there is only 2/3/4 lords per game, who some are vary. THo thats not really a new thought...

I must admit, the "Sith Lord" class does confuse me a bit. Aren't ALL Sith wanting to be the "Lord of the Sith"? I think that's just a bad name for a prestige class, personally, but that's just me.

And also agreed that Sion seems a bit too...erm...flashy for an assassin. How can one sneak up on one's prey when the smell of putrid decay surrounds one?

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

And also agreed that Sion seems a bit too...erm...flashy for an assassin. How can one sneak up on one's prey when the smell of putrid decay surrounds one?

Maybe he was a Sith assassin before he became a sith hamburger. Maybe he got that way trying to kill Revan sometime between 1 & 2.

I must admit, the "Sith Lord" class does confuse me a bit.  Aren't ALL Sith wanting to be the "Lord of the Sith"?  I think that's just a bad name for a prestige class, personally, but that's just me.

In SW there is a difference between being a Sith Lord and Dark Lord of the Sith. A Sith Lord is kinda like the Sith Version of a Jedi Master, in that they are high level and uber powerful. Generally speaking, any of the 3 prestige classes would be refered to as a "Sith Lord" by outsiders who didn't know the difference between them.

The Dark Lord of the Sith (DLOTS) is head of the Sith Empire, and sometimes, his apprentice holds the title as well as Darth Vader did in the movies. Let me explain this as it worked in KOTOR: Revan was DLOTS, Malak was just a Sith Lord. Then Malak knocked off Revan and became the DLOTS.

In KOTOR 2, I expect to see the Sith Lords fighting amoungst themselves to become the DLOTS, unless one of them is the Dark Lord already.

To think of this from the Lightside: There are tons of Jedi Masters in the order....But only a few get to sit on the council.