PSA: Avoid the new Ghostbusters movie

ktchong

Sony put a review embargo on the movie.  The reviews are not supposed to come out until the movie opens.  When a movie studio put a same-day movie embargo on a movie, you already know the movie must be really bad. 

Well, someone broke the review embargo.  He said in the YouTube comment section that he had not signed a "non-disclosure" or any agreement for seeing the premiere/screening, so Sony can't be able to touch him other than trying to use some fake excuse to take down his YouTube video.

Edited by ktchong

Also, Sony has declared war on any man who criticizes the movie - IMO, I think we should all boycott Paul Feig's movies from now on, and make sure his career will be over after his despicable behaviors:

Edited by ktchong

Hey, yous exist male pig, why not go back that man's man movie Alien! You knbow the one that stars a powerful  male that is beloved by manly men everywhere!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I wasn't gonna see it anyway so ok I guess?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands