"Current action" icons

OK, I give up.  Maybe I missed something, but there are several of those little circular icons that appear on the player portraits that I don't grok.  Most are self-explanatory, like attack and move and spell-being-cast.  But what are:

- the elliipsis ("...")

- the clockwise circular arrow line;

- the empty circle.

I would have thought there's be a chart of these somewhere, or at least someone else asking this question where Google can find it.  Am I missing something?

thanks

Karl

As an addendum, I've paid a bit more attention to it and the empty circle also shows when your character can't reach something, eg. he's ordered to melee attack an enemy but the path is entirely blocked by other characters (ie. it's a general "unable to act", not just when disabled in some sense).

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

OK, I give up.  Maybe I missed something, but there are several of those little circular icons that appear on the player portraits that I don't grok.  Most are self-explanatory, like attack and move and spell-being-cast.  But what are:

- the elliipsis ("...")

- the clockwise circular arrow line;

- the empty circle.

I would have thought there's be a chart of these somewhere, or at least someone else asking this question where Google can find it.  Am I missing something?

thanks

Karl

You are lucky, since some time the action icon (on top of my character) disappeared, sometime I can see it, sometimes not... 

Edited by fced

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...