'Liberal' Hypocrites

Valsuelm

Why would a liberal ever watch these videos?  It's like expecting Christians to watch a video series titled Dear Religious Nutjobs.

Self flagellation? I'm no "liberal" (in the American sense of the word) but I'm not watching them. If I want to see leftist hypocrisy I'll just watch the news. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Why would a liberal ever watch these videos?  It's like expecting Christians to watch a video series titled Dear Religious Nutjobs.

Self flagellation? I'm no "liberal" (in the American sense of the word) but I'm not watching them. If I want to see leftist hypocrisy I'll just watch the news. 

Also most of  this guys videos are not based on fact, he generalizes and uses lots of hyperbole

I generally find him to be offensive and fatuous 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I have a hypothesis that a liberal in its most perverse form is masochism (hatred to ones own kin, hatred of ones gender, norms, cuckholding, etc) and a rightwinger in his most perverse from is sadism (do i really need to explain the type violence perpetuated in WWII?).

Some important scientific discoveries can be done in this area!

As for Molyneux, even if i agree with him, his jokes come off at the autistic spectrum too much. Perhaps he suffered some emotional distress at a younger age leaving him only with pure reason to console to and here we are with people falling over themselves trying find ways to discredit him, which is hilarious in itself. On the other hand, i have never met someone claiming to be a philosopher who hasn't come off as a bit loopy. Just look at Zizek for other modern ones. His debate with Horowitz was hilarious.

Where am I? Aaaah yes, morning coffee. I need it now.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I've watched videos of Stefan Molyneux.  While I agree with him on few issues, (i.e., do not date/marry single mothers, the problems created by Islam and Muslims in Europe, etc.,) the guy is a closet bigot and racist - which means he himself is a hypocrite.  He is a white supremacist who has shown to be very racist and condescending towards black people and just non-white people in general.  He is basically Rush Limbaugh  (minus the Christian freakery) on YouTube.

So at least now we know where Valsuelm is coming from.

Edited by ktchong

We all know that those who preach the loudest almost invariably excuse their own shortcomings and have the morality of pond scum, we've seen it time and again whether they be supposed liberals, evangelists, SJFs or just censorious condescending busybodies, this is hardly a surprise.

Edit: I think its a little rash to condemn Mr Valsuelm due to his viewing choices, the gentleman deserves the benefit of the doubt, as do we all.

Edited by Nonek

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

We all know that those who preach the loudest almost invariably excuse their own shortcomings and have the morality of pond scum, we've seen it time and again whether they be supposed liberals, evangelists, SJFs or just censorious condescending busybodies, this is hardly a surprise.

Edit: I think its a little rash to condemn Mr Valsuelm due to his viewing choices, the gentleman deserves the benefit of the doubt, as do we all.

Yeeeeah I mean I'm only 27 and I've already grown pretty cautious and on-guard whenever I see someone climbing up on a soap box.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I've watched videos of Stefan Molyneux.  While I agree with him on few issues, (i.e., do not date/marry single mothers, the problems created by Islam and Muslims in Europe, etc.,) the guy is a closet bigot and racist - which means he himself is a hypocrite.  He is a white supremacist who has shown to be very racist and condescending towards black people and just non-white people in general.  He is basically Rush Limbaugh  (minus the Christian freakery) on YouTube.

So at least now we know where Valsuelm is coming from.

Yes I agree he actually sprouts racist views but its done surreptitiously

But to be fair people sometimes agree with him because he always speaks some truth which resonates with many white people on certain level...a guy like him is similar to Trump with how he creates support. So for example they will say " crime is  a problem " ( knowing many American think crime in some states is a problem ) but then he will say " Latinos are the issue " ( now a biased and bigoted generalization ) yet people still support him because " he is opposed to crime ". They only focus on what he said that applies to  them 

But yes I think he is a racist but hides behind his intellectualism 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I don't think he's racist, as racists believe races have attributes that make them inferior or superior, which he doesn't believe. He is just a strong believer that IQ is the most important aspect when it comes to success, and because other races have lower average IQs than Whites and Asians, they need to stop blaming white people for their problems, recognize that its lower IQ that is the problem, and work to change things socially, culturally, and environmentally to raise IQ so we can work to an anarcho capitalist utopia.

He mostly doesn't like backwards cultures and people who want to wipe out western culture for the benefit of the state. Something I would think you would support Bruce.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I don't think he's racist, as racists believe races have attributes that make them inferior or superior, which he doesn't believe. He is just a strong believer that IQ is the most important aspect when it comes to success, and because other races have lower average IQs than Whites and Asians, they need to stop blaming white people for their problems, recognize that its lower IQ that is the problem, and work to change things socially, culturally, and environmentally to raise IQ so we can work to an anarcho capitalist utopia.

He mostly doesn't like backwards cultures and people who want to wipe out western culture for the benefit of the state. Something I would think you would support Bruce.

I know you support some of his views and there is nothing wrong with that as you will naturally agree with some of what he says, thats normal. It doesnt mean you are a racist 

But for example, when did IQ become relevant? You are born with a high IQ...and I find it hard to be only White and Asian races can be born with high IQ?

But it was his view on SA that really annoyed me....trust me it was biased and had many racist undertones 

John Milton 

Whites and Asians aren't the only ones with high IQ, its that the average IQ for Whites and East Asians are higher. Whites have an average IQ of around 100, East Asians about 105, Ashenazi Jews about 115, Turks and Indians around 90, American Blacks, latinos, and Muslims around 85, African blacks around 75, etc. This is the average, so some are higher, some are lower, etc. The sweet spot for criminality is about 85, which is why you see so much crime in the black, latino, and muslim communities, no matter where they are on earth. IQ is only partially heritable, there are other environmental factors that go into it, such as pre-natal conditions, early childhood environment, etc. For example, Muslims is mostly cultural. Cosanguinal marriage is not forbidden in Islam like it is in Christianity, and some Muslim societies actually encourage it. Over time this has lead to a pretty serious reduction in IQ, as the early days of Islam their society and culture was quite advanced, and now there is very little in the way of science and cultural product coming out of muslim countries. East Asian and Ashkenazi Jews prized intelligence in their culture, while many of the smartest and most educated Europeans were shuffled off into monestaries or the priesthood where they were sworn to celibacy, leading to a lower IQ in whites than in jews and east asians.

I disagree with a lot of his views, for example I doubt humanity will ever have a stateless society, as there will always be some who want power and those who will follow them, but the IQ thing makes sense, and is backed up at least partially by science and the IQ averages are fact, there is just disagreement on why the disparities exist. The evolution+culture+religion idea makes the most sense to me. I mostly like him because he makes me think, which is his only stated goal. He has some questionable sources in some of his presentations, but others are sound. For example his Truth About Slavery presentation was almost all true, but the only source he had on his 300,000 white chattel slaves in America claim was some conspiracy theory website that was itself unsourced, the other source put the number at more like 30,000, most of which were Irish or criminals.

• Like 1

Devastatorsig.jpg

Whites and Asians aren't the only ones with high IQ, its that the average IQ for Whites and East Asians are higher. Whites have an average IQ of around 100, East Asians about 105, Ashenazi Jews about 115, Turks and Indians around 90, American Blacks, latinos, and Muslims around 85, African blacks around 75, etc. This is the average, so some are higher, some are lower, etc. The sweet spot for criminality is about 85, which is why you see so much crime in the black, latino, and muslim communities, no matter where they are on earth. IQ is only partially heritable, there are other environmental factors that go into it, such as pre-natal conditions, early childhood environment, etc. For example, Muslims is mostly cultural. Cosanguinal marriage is not forbidden in Islam like it is in Christianity, and some Muslim societies actually encourage it. Over time this has lead to a pretty serious reduction in IQ, as the early days of Islam their society and culture was quite advanced, and now there is very little in the way of science and cultural product coming out of muslim countries. East Asian and Ashkenazi Jews prized intelligence in their culture, while many of the smartest and most educated Europeans were shuffled off into monestaries or the priesthood where they were sworn to celibacy, leading to a lower IQ in whites than in jews and east asians.

I disagree with a lot of his views, for example I doubt humanity will ever have a stateless society, as there will always be some who want power and those who will follow them, but the IQ thing makes sense, and is backed up at least partially by science and the IQ averages are fact, there is just disagreement on why the disparities exist. The evolution+culture+religion idea makes the most sense to me. I mostly like him because he makes me think, which is his only stated goal. He has some questionable sources in some of his presentations, but others are sound. For example his Truth About Slavery presentation was almost all true, but the only source he had on his 300,000 white chattel slaves in America claim was some conspiracy theory website that was itself unsourced, the other source put the number at more like 30,000, most of which were Irish or criminals.

So I consider you someone who absolutely can discern whats relevant and ignore whats not real 

But there are people like Vals who really believe what he says and thats where I have my issue. He panders to certain spurious and misinterpreted views that people on the Internet have about topics like " liberals " 

In RL what is wrong with being a liberal, I consider myself a liberal in RL yet he is basically saying I'm a fake and a hypocrite

John Milton 

He is referring to American liberals, and generally with scare quotes. The classical use of the term Liberal is someone who supports limited government intervention in private life and the economy, basically don't initiate force, and keep your word, and everything is hunky dory. The more modern use of Liberal in North America describes people who support big government, limits on fundamental rights to free speech and self defense, heavy regulation of the economy, and being anti-white. Basically the opposite of being an actual Liberal.

Devastatorsig.jpg

But for example watch this video

He makes highly inaccurate generalizations about Liberals, he says Liberals dont like Capitalism and justify the fall of the USSR

Now this is not accurate at all...so why would he  say this? This is his interpretation because of the social discourse between the political parties in the USA but even then its not accurate. How many Democrats dont believe in Capitalism or would admire the USSR?

John Milton 

College kids. The ones picking up the torch were born after the fall of the Berlin Wall. To them the USSR sounds like some sort of fantasy world of equality that the stuffy old people just don't understand. That free markets and capitalism are an offense to equality. These are the people leading the "liberal" protests and such.

• Like 1

Devastatorsig.jpg

"Whites and Asians aren't the only ones with high IQ, its that the average IQ for Whites and East Asians are higher. Whites have an average IQ of around 100, East Asians about 105, Ashenazi Jews about 115, Turks and Indians around 90, American Blacks, latinos, and Muslims around 85, African blacks around 75, etc."

source?

75 and 85 are really low, man

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

"Whites and Asians aren't the only ones with high IQ, its that the average IQ for Whites and East Asians are higher. Whites have an average IQ of around 100, East Asians about 105, Ashenazi Jews about 115, Turks and Indians around 90, American Blacks, latinos, and Muslims around 85, African blacks around 75, etc."

source?

I thought you may see this is a negative....yes we saying you dont have a high IQ but that doesn't mean we dont value your comments  :yes:

John Milton 

source?

Indeed, source would definately be good to have as 75 as mean IQ is borderline for the medical term imbecille.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

source?

I'm pretty sure it's a mix of long-since debunked crookery and outright lies. The source with the lowest estimated average IQ I could find for African blacks puts them at 82, and a lot of research into the average intelligence of Asians was either made with tests from the '50s (which are considerably easier than today's versions, because average intelligence is actually on the rise, but the tests have to be re-calibrated so 100 represents the average), or used samples heavily skewed towards upper-income households (and, after controlling for socioeconomic factors, the difference consequently disappeared).

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

not that I suggest that these low numbers are correct, but people are often subject to their own environment, you would be supprised how stupid some people can be on larger scale in their community. Just look at some English hooligans for example

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I've never understood how IQ tests are relevant to anything. IQ is supposed to represent and individuals capacity to learn. How is a test that is centered on acquired knowledge helpful in that? Stephen Hawking was born in an advanced country where he had the opportunity to receive and education suitable to his intellect. Suppose he had been born in Kenya to farmers? He would still be just as intelligent only there would be little opportunity to do anything with it. If you give Kenyan Stephen Hawking an IQ test that asks questions based on acquired knowledge he'd probably get an 85 too.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

source?

I'm pretty sure it's a mix of long-since debunked crookery and outright lies. The source with the lowest estimated average IQ I could find for African blacks puts them at 82, and a lot of research into the average intelligence of Asians was either made with tests from the '50s (which are considerably easier than today's versions, because average intelligence is actually on the rise, but the tests have to be re-calibrated so 100 represents the average), or used samples heavily skewed towards upper-income households (and, after controlling for socioeconomic factors, the difference consequently disappeared).

I dont put much real credibility in high IQ in the sense there can be an assumption " this person is clever than other people, he has an automatic advantage in the work place " 

When I was in grade 7 myself and 2 other kids  were selected as  " potential high IQ " 

I went through  a series of unusual tests conducted by this taciturn and phlegmatic lady assessor . I even remember  the one test was  reading a story and then she asked me questions about what I just read, its weird I remember the story even now

Anyway we were selected and told " we are  sending you 3 kids during your school holidays to a special school so you dont waste your talents " 

So I spent 10 days of my holiday at another school...I hated it as I always found myself unconformable amongst boys I never knew at that age 

When we left school there was tacit view " the world was our oyster because we had high IQ " 

Out of the 3 of us....one guy was killed 4 years later because of a drug debt and the other guy just couldn't hold any job for longer than 2 months . Years later he told me he had been abused as a child  at a caravan park and never went for counseling so it had deep psychological  impact on him as an adult 

And me ? I have no idea if it helped me ....I realize I  think about things differently than most and some people who meet me say I'm eccentric but as far as being intelligent ?

What does that  even mean nowadays and does it matter in most things in RL?

John Milton 

I've never understood how IQ tests are relevant to anything. IQ is supposed to represent and individuals capacity to learn. How is a test that is centered on acquired knowledge helpful in that? Stephen Hawking was born in an advanced country where he had the opportunity to receive and education suitable to his intellect. Suppose he had been born in Kenya to farmers? He would still be just as intelligent only there would be little opportunity to do anything with it. If you give Kenyan Stephen Hawking an IQ test that asks questions based on acquired knowledge he'd probably get an 85 too.

This is normally exactly what people say who dont have  a high IQ !!! GD dont be a hater  ;)

• Like 1

John Milton