New player, have questions

Hi, I started playing 3 days ago and I have a few questions.

I'm sticking mostly to story mode for now, and I've completed Black Fang's dungeon, however I don't have enough gold to buy burnt offerings, so I figured I'd need to play one of the previous three scenarios for gold. However, they've become harder now, as in, each scenario is already marked as "completed" so now every scenario has an additional difficulty to it.

1. Is there a way to play an old scenario with the exact same difficulty (i.e. not adding new difficulty?)

2. What's the difference between adventure reward and scenario reward? From the description of the first two scenarios I see that my characters should get a skill feat, but I didn't get any. I only get the bonus cards. When completing blackfang, Merisiel was dead but Kyra was alive, so only Kyra got a skill increase. Is this a bug or should Merisiel get a reward too? (Or if not, did I miss out on her reward forever?)

3. So at this point I have a few cards that I want to switch off from my "current deck" (these are the cards that I gained in my previous scenarios but didn't use afterwards).

How do I do this? From the main menu, if I just tap on the card icon, I don't see the list of cards that I owned in the "available" section.

But if I go to Vault, I do see that I own a few cards, I just can't use them in the deck building menu. Am I missing something here?

Overall, I'm really enjoying the game, and the gameplay itself is great. It's just the interface is clunky and sometimes confusing in a few places, but during the actual game itself it's top notch!!

1. Is there a way to play an old scenario with the exact same difficulty (i.e. not adding new difficulty?)

- Yes, click on the skull and select the difficulty, however you won't get gold for it.

2. What's the difference between adventure reward and scenario reward? From the description of the first two scenarios I see that my characters should get a skill feat, but I didn't get any. I only get the bonus cards. When completing blackfang, Merisiel was dead but Kyra was alive, so only Kyra got a skill increase. Is this a bug or should Merisiel get a reward too? (Or if not, did I miss out on her reward forever?)

- Adventure reward is what you get when you complete ALL the scenarios in that adventure block. To get Merisel's reward just replay the scenario. To get the reward for a scenario a character must be alive at the end. To get a reward for the adventure the character must be alive at the end of ALL scenarios in that adventure. The skill feat is an ADVENTURE reward, you do not get it for completing those first two scenarios.

3. So at this point I have a few cards that I want to switch off from my "current deck" (these are the cards that I gained in my previous scenarios but didn't use afterwards).

How do I do this? From the main menu, if I just tap on the card icon, I don't see the list of cards that I owned in the "available" section.

But if I go to Vault, I do see that I own a few cards, I just can't use them in the deck building menu. Am I missing something here?

- You can't. If you do not add a card to your deck it is lost. You have to find it again by adventuring. Picture the deck as what you have in your pockets, and the Vault as the inventory of the entire world. If you aren't actively carrying it in your pockets, it is somewhere out there in the world for you to find again.

Edited by Kgk4569
  • Like 1

A possible solution could be to start a new story with a new party and play the first three adventures again. As far as I know you should be able to get the gold for this new party again.