Impossible to load a party

Grimbou

Question

Hello

Since yesterday it became impossible for me to load my adventurers group. When i'm on the Story screen and I click on the blue arrow under the group of adventurers nothing happens. This group is at the Here come the flood scenario (3.2). It works well several time before however but suddenly...

A solution to prevent deleting this group and starting over from the beginning ?

Grimbou

10 answers to this question

Totally ideas, haven't gotten the issue so no gurantees.

Try making a new second party, then see if you can switch back to your first.

You could also back up your save, delete the party and recreate. You are SUPPOSED to be able to reform a party at the same progress without losing any if all chars have the same progress, but it has failed before.

Can you play quest mode? Just curious.

Totally ideas, haven't gotten the issue so no gurantees.

Try making a new second party, then see if you can switch back to your first.

I already have a second party and it works perfecty when I choose it but when I try to choose the other one it doesnt works.

You could also back up your save, delete the party and recreate. You are SUPPOSED to be able to reform a party at the same progress without losing any if all chars have the same progress, but it has failed before./quote]

I'll try this

Can you play quest mode? Just curious.

Yes I can still play in Quest mode.

Ok.  If one party works and the other doesn't, that's... very weird.  I'm afraid I'm out of helpful advice at that point.  You may need to get a copy of your save over to Paizo to see if they can get the issue on another device and then offer more elevated insight.

You could also back up your save, delete the party and recreate. You are SUPPOSED to be able to reform a party at the same progress without losing any if all chars have the same progress, but it has failed before.

I try this... I save the file game.SAV elsewhere and delete it on the game folder. Then I try to create a new party but I only have the choice of newbie adventurers... The experienced button is "greyed"(sorry i'm french and i'm not sure this word exist). However the character in the party that doesnt load are not the same than those who are in the group who works. Am i missing something ?

I try this... I save the file game.SAV elsewhere and delete it on the game folder. Then I try to create a new party but I only have the choice of newbie adventurers... The experienced button is "greyed"(sorry i'm french and i'm not sure this word exist). However the character in the party that doesnt load are not the same than those who are in the group who works. Am i missing something ?

Don't delete the save from the device, or it resets everything to zero, including experienced characters.  Try putting it back on the device.

Don't delete the save from the device, or it resets everything to zero, including experienced characters.  Try putting it back on the device.
I put it back... Experienced character are still gone (tab experienced grey)... even those in the group that I can load and that I have not deleted.

Hello Grimbou,

Do you recall that last thing you did before the party became unplayable? 

Thanks.

I was trying for the xxxxxth time to finish this #×$€& scenario Here come the flood... More seriously I am not very sure but I seem to remember that the game crashes. First time i see this so I dont really worry about it at that moment. If my memory is right can the problem come from that ?