Too many power feats

Ssj4sg2

Question

I'm playing on Android.

Originally I was in quest mode with a 5 character party.

For some reason my experienced party disappeared from quest mode then reappeared as Story mode characters.

They kept their decks and "experience" in that they had their card, skill and power feats carried over from quest mode.

I just completed the Dam scenario in Hook Mountain Massacre.

After I completed the scenario, I go to the victory screen, am given my 100 gold, and then am given the screen to allocate power feats.

Here is the problem: I have all of them so far! I can't allocate the feat and therefore can't move past this screen.

Are there any known workarounds? I have seen that at least one other user is experiencing the exact same issue as myself so its not just me here.

Please help, I bought the Rise of the Runelords pack with the intention of playing all the way through with this party and I'd rather not start all over again from scratch if possible.

I'd gladly just reset to the appropriate number of feats.

9 answers to this question

I'm wondering if maybe people are accidentally activating some Dev Mode cheat that was left in the game. I can literally think of no other reason why that would be possible...

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I'm wondering if maybe people are accidentally activating some Dev Mode cheat that was left in the game. I can literally think of no other reason why that would be possible...

I dunno, I think it is a conversion issue with the last patch. They all say "My quest party was now in story mode". I think whatever switch that determines what mode a party was playing in got messed up in some people's apps.

I did notice that characters I had previously deleted were back in the Experienced section of story mode.

Whats the other bug it's built on? The weird quest/story party jump? I didn't realize it was tied in somewhere, was just told to say something about it here.

Correct the Charecters jumping from Quest mode to Story mode is the first bug. I have the same issue.

The 2nd bug is not being able to proceed as feats are full - this is not really a bug as normally your power feats cannot be full.

The issue for you will be that so far the Devs have so far not had time/been able to retrospectively update any issue with Charecters caused by bugs.

You will most likely have to start a new party.

In regards to the first bug I don't think the Devs have actually acknowledged yet. Hopefuly it is resolved in the next patch - as it locks quest mode out completely if you are affected.

Hey SSJ4SG2,

Could you please tell me your PFID# (located in settings menu at the bottom) so we can take a look at your save? The issues with Quest mode characters bleeding into Story mode is known and should be already fixed in the next patch.

Thanks!

Great to hear that it is fixed!

I have he same issue my PFID is 6D98A8E1E25C7436