Okey, i got thus far.

Leader - Fighter (intended 2 handed front liner)

Skaen priest

Darcozzi Paladin (tanky but not on the extreme)

Druid melee

Wizard

I am thinking about a ranger, a barbarian or a rogue, but i can't make my mind up. Any suggestion ?

I think i need something ranged, i play on highest difficulty :d

Edited by Keldaur

The best ranged chars (in my opinion):

- The Long Pain Monk

- Stormcaller Ranger

- Blaster Wizard

There's a class build in this forum for a monk like that. Fortunately, it was written by me. ;)

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87160-class-build-the-witch-doctor-mid-ranged-dps-monk-disabler/

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

The link I posted... ? Or do you mean the Stormcaller Ranger? It's a normal hunting bow ranger with Heart of the Storm talent and Stormcaller as the main weapon. It's nothng special talent- and ability wise. Stormcaller itself makes it so powerful.

Key abilites besides the usual bow related things are Twinned Arrows and Driving Flight in order to proc Returning Storm as often as possible. 

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 2

The ranged monk is much more powerful after lvl 7 and less squishy though - without any special equipment. But he requires more active play and micromanagement, whereas the ranger requires nearly none in comparison (as long as you don't want to micromanage the pet too much).

Blaster wizards with an implement with on-crit-effects and Kalakoth's Minor Blights and Llengrath's Blunt Wisdom is also a very powerful ranged character.

Speaking of blast: after you get Rot Skulls with the druid (spell level 6) I would completely retrain to a pure ranged druid with implements and Envenomed Strike. Very powerful! 

Edited by Boeroer