Known Issues in 1.0.3.1

Aarik D

Question

Hello everyone!

We're listening and looking into the issues that are being reported.  Below is a list of known issues. We will be updating this list accordingly.

Please Note:

While Android phones can download the game, phones, emulators, and smart TVs are not currently supported.  We plan to have an official launch on phones in the coming months, with a better UI and better optimization for them.

Known Issues

MAJOR COMMUNITY ISSUES

- Black screen when closing the General Store (Fixed in next patch) 

Workaround: For you, try to avoid closing this location. You can still complete the scenario without it.

- Nightbelly Boa stuck on top of location deck

Workaround: Dragging to explore will still work.

- In Quest Mode when encountering a Goblin at the Shrine to Lamashtu when the power to increase Goblin difficulty is active a progression break can occur.

- When attempting to close a location that requires banishing a card, then cancelling and subsequently declining the next request a progression break can occur.

- If you encounter the Villain at the Warrens and force close the app, a progression break can occur

- In Quest Mode, encountering Rogors Craesby with the Summon an Ancient Skeleton scenario power is active can cause a progression break

- If Harsk gains Reconnaissance, Track, and Survivalist a progression break can occur

- Cancelling Augury can cause a progression break

- When closing the General Store or Goblin Fortress, a crash can sometimes occur when rolling for items/weapons

- Quest mode characters are bleeding into Story mode. Please do not use quest mode characters in story mode!

INTERFACE ISSUES

- Able to have more than the maximum of 20 experienced characters in certain situations

- Able to have panels/menus remain on screen when not appropriate

- Issue with experienced characters losing their locked icon when they are not able to be placed in party

- Certain quest mode scenario powers being shown as "Tutorial" on the scenario preview screen

- Issues with dice/modifiers being hidden behind buttons/messages

PERFORMANCE ISSUES

- Drop in performance when experienced character roster reaches maximum of 20

GAMEPLAY ISSUES

- Incorrect die rolls with the Retaliation wildcard power and certain cards/scenario powers

- Exploration being blocked after character and location powers being used successively at the Waterfront

- Issue with Glassworks location power not causing characters to be defeated

- Issue in quest mode with the functionality of the Giant Hordes wildcard power not functioning.

- Issue where a player is able to restart quest mode to avoid scenarios

- Issue with City Gate forcing a discard phase after closing the location by defeating a villain

- Issue with the scout before you act check triggering the scenario Power in Crow Bait

- Issues with certain animal allies not functioning as intended with certain Scenario Power/Wildcard Power/Villains

- Justice Ironbriar summoning rat swarm will shuffle in the rat swarm if defeated by the displayed check and not the special "to defeat" check

- Issue with blessings not aiding checks in certain situations

- Issue with xp gained from banes not being given to characters in quest mode

- Issue with Haste not being in quest mode.

- Issue with Augury being played on a off-turns.

- Issues with Major Cure being played on off-turns.

PURCHASING ISSUES

If you purchased an item and did got get it, please contact support at support@obsidian.net with your PFID# and a copy of your receipt.

• Like 2

15 answers to this question

- MERISIEL BANISHING BLESSINGS if she's take the 'recharge blessings' power!!! I hope this gets in the next patch, as its incredibly disrupting for people who've taken that feat!

Also, some other notes:

- In Quest Mode when encountering a Goblin at the Shrine to Lamashtu when the power to increase Goblin difficulty is active a progression break can occur.: I think this was reported at Locations othre than Lamashtu's and also with similar power for other Monster types (Giants come to mind)

- Justice Ironbriar summoning rat swarm will shuffle in the rat swarm if defeated by the displayed check and not the special "to defeat" check: the issue was reported with other instances of sumoned Rat Swarm, so it doesn't seem to have to do with Justice Ironbriar; basically, ANY time you fail to defeat a summoned Rat Swarm by 4 - it gets shuffled instead of banished

Also, these are by far not all *known* issues - I try to gather those in my thread here - https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86299-gameplay-bug-collection/  - but the rest are probably low priority, so I can roll with that. Just, PLEASE, fix Merisiel's power.

• Like 2

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

In quest mode, one of my characters got to level 10 while dead and did not get her card feat.  Was this not fixed in the last patch? 

This will be fixed in the next patch. Sorry!

- MERISIEL BANISHING BLESSINGS if she's take the 'recharge blessings' power!!! I hope this gets in the next patch, as its incredibly disrupting for people who've taken that feat!

Also, some other notes:

- In Quest Mode when encountering a Goblin at the Shrine to Lamashtu when the power to increase Goblin difficulty is active a progression break can occur.: I think this was reported at Locations othre than Lamashtu's and also with similar power for other Monster types (Giants come to mind)

- Justice Ironbriar summoning rat swarm will shuffle in the rat swarm if defeated by the displayed check and not the special "to defeat" check: the issue was reported with other instances of sumoned Rat Swarm, so it doesn't seem to have to do with Justice Ironbriar; basically, ANY time you fail to defeat a summoned Rat Swarm by 4 - it gets shuffled instead of banished

Also, these are by far not all *known* issues - I try to gather those in my thread here - https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86299-gameplay-bug-collection/  - but the rest are probably low priority, so I can roll with that. Just, PLEASE, fix Merisiel's power.

Hey Longshot, do you have more info on the Merisiel blessing bug? 

In quest mode, one of my characters got to level 10 while dead and did not get her card feat.  Was this not fixed in the last patch?

Also, some other notes:

If Merisel uses her blessing for Dexterity during other character's turn - the blessing is NOT recharged, but banished. Confirmed in respective thread by few people.

Also, some other notes:

Sure. Take your pick:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87614-merisiel-and-erastil/?hl=merisiel

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87386-issue-with-inspired-dexterity/?hl=merisiel&do=findComment&comment=1819273

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87237-meri-inspired-dexterity-resetting-encounters/?hl=%2Binspired+%2Bdexterity

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Just wanted to add:

- Kyra's missing Magic trait vs. Ghost and Specters

- Amiri can't Move Another without moving herself

In general, I find the bugs that affect characters the most detrimental, so I want to make sure they're all on this list.

• Like 1

Please fix the into the mountains legendary scenario power. As many have already posted about it, everytime a card has to be buried it triggers the necromancer's damage, rendering the scenario almost impossible with wildcards. 

Here's a fun one: My Quest Mode has BECOME Story Mode as of this most recent patch.

Whereas previously my party could gain experience points and would go to random areas with a selection of any of the three difficulties, now it has "converted" my party to one that lacks any experience and makes progress through the normal adventure decks. Going to Story mode has my regular parties (two of them) that I had made previously, whereas pressing Quest Mode gives me my Quest party without permitting access to choose the Story Mode parties. It is as if both buttons are just different instances of Story Mode. 

I used Seelah, Seoni, and Merisiel as my quest party originally, then removed Merisiel for Harsk and tried to forfeit a match to see if it would give me an option to pick a second party. No such luck.

(p.s. thanks for the game i love it)

Just wanted to add:

- Kyra's missing Magic trait vs. Ghost and Specters

- Amiri can't Move Another without moving herself

In general, I find the bugs that affect characters the most detrimental, so I want to make sure they're all on this list.

Please fix the into the mountains legendary scenario power. As many have already posted about it, everytime a card has to be buried it triggers the necromancer's damage, rendering the scenario almost impossible with wildcards. 

Both of these issues have been fixed in the next patch! We'll have patch notes out soon!

The "Orb of Frost" is not affected properly by the sorcerer's always recharge ability "Magic in the Touch".  IE you still have to roll to recharge.

I know this is an old thread, however Orb of Frost does not have the Arcane trait, therefore you will always have to roll to recharge it with Seoni, regardless of whether you have selected Magic in the Touch power or not.