Access to cards in vault

haegar72

Question

Hello,

I am not sure if this is a bug or by intention:

Whenever I complete or start a scenario in story mode, I can only choose from things I aquired in the very last scenario.

But since I now got the weapon proficiency feat, I would like to use the weapons I previously aquired, like shocking longbow +1 etc.

Are all boons lost once I don't select them after a scenario?

I use an Asus P01T with Android 5.0.1 and have the 2 basic heros and the sorceress

4 answers to this question

Paper version?

There are 2 other versions of Pathfinder. The PnPRPG (which is basically D&D 3.5 glossed up), and the physical Pathfinder Adventure Card Game. It is not possible in the card game, because it would seriously weight what you find in your adventures (ie, you could "store" all the crappy cards, so your location decks are only good cards that help you in adventures). In the card game it is an open world Pen and Paper RPG, so you can do whatever the DM will let you.

Yes, the Vault is a collection of cards available for that party to FIND, not what is available for them to add to their deck.

The best way to envision this is that the Vault is all of the cards available in the world, and you deck is all the items in your pockets. If you didn't put it in your deck, it is out there somewhere in the big wide world for you to find.

Thanks for the clarification.

I was thinking of something like a stash, where my heroes would store their boons for later adventures. Not only the weapons I mentioned, but also one time items like potions. E.g. if I prepare for a scenario with lots of fire damage, then I would pack some potions or spells for elemental protection in my decks which I normally don't need. (Probably this is possible in the paper version of the game?)

So this is my suggestion to Obsidian for a future update!?

Paper version = physical card game :-)

And I didn't think of the limited number of physical copies - silly me. So my suggestion of a stash would only be possible for the electronic version and contradict the the physical version... hmmmm.

Anyway, I would still like this since it would resemble what I do in PC RPGs... well, one can dream :-)

Thanks again for the quick reply, and topic closed.