Overview of what is saved in the Cloud (WiP)

Hey all,

So I've been looking around in topics, but there is not 1 overview what is saved in the Cloud and what will/won't work with a fresh install.

Ideally I want to be able to make the below table as complete and informative as possible (suggestions welcome!)

Also, if anything below is NOT true (if I misinterpreted or misread from other topics), please let me know!!

iOS CLOUD SAVES: (logged in Game Center account! In case characters, progress etc is missing, please check which account is logged in)

STORY

* Story progress -> saved

* Character progress (levels) -> saved

* Cards per character -> not saved??

---> if you delete aparty, you can select the saved characters by looking up 'experienced' characters. All of the above apply.

---> if you do a fresh install of Pathfinder (also if you upgaded your device etc), you can select the saved characters by looking up 'experienced' characters. All of the above apply.

QUEST

---> if you delete aparty, you can select the saved characters by looking up 'experienced' characters. All of the above apply.

---> if you do a fresh install of Pathfinder (also if you upgaded your device etc), you can select the saved characters by looking up 'experienced' characters. All of the above apply.

ANDROID CLOUD SAVES: (logged in Google Play account! In case characters, progress etc is missing, please check which account is logged in)

STORY

* Story progress -> saved

-> if you delete aparty, you can select the saved characters by looking up 'experienced' characters. All of the above apply.

-> if you do a fresh install of Pathfinder (also if you upgaded your device etc), you can select the saved characters by looking up 'experienced' characters. All of the above apply.

QUEST

There is no option to transfer progress between iOS and Android at the moment

If you encounter a bug and lockup the game on screen, before you do a fresh install, try to use the 'settings -> forfeit' option, since that is the faster and easier way to free up the game (you will even be able to get part of the progress of the scenario this way, as you will be able to assign cards gained. If you reinstall, you lose all progress of the current scenario)

Edited by TheSoulflame