Catchphrases for my flame casting character

I am new to pen and paper, and just started with a new character. I was given a character who inherently knows the power of fire (2 ranger/ 3 wizard).

So, while I play, I plan to use a ton of funny catchphrases throughout the night. If anyone tries to talk to me, I'll twist the conversation around fire... Here is what I have so far:

- When someone gets made fun of, I'll say 'Sick Burn'

- Combat Sayings:

-- Time to turn up the heat!

-- Is it getting hot in here?

-- Spicy memes, my man.

-- If you can't handle the heat, get out of the fire!

So, can you guys give me some more ideas?

...what the !@#$ are you talking about, son?

Are you referring to a Pathfinder or D&D character? I'll assume you are since you're talking about pen-and-paper games and multiclassed characters and such. If so, this forum has nothing to do with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game or Dungeons & Dragons. This forum is for Pathfinder Adventures (which is not in any way the same thing as the Pathfinder RPG). You don't "create characters;" Pathfinder Adventures is a deckbuilding card game and the "characters" are just pre-fabricated, pre-named cards. The only thing Pathfinder Adventures has in common with the RPG is the Golarion setting.

As an aside, if anyone at my table ever uttered the phrase "spicy memes, my man," either in-character or out of character, whether ironically or unironically, he or she would be immediately and irrevocably dismissed from the group. And then shot.

...what the !@#$ are you talking about, son?

Are you referring to a Pathfinder or D&D character? I'll assume you are since you're talking about pen-and-paper games and multiclassed characters and such. If so, this forum has nothing to do with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game or Dungeons & Dragons. This forum is for Pathfinder Adventures (which is not in any way the same thing as the Pathfinder RPG). You don't "create characters;" Pathfinder Adventures is a deckbuilding card game and the "characters" are just pre-fabricated, pre-named cards. The only thing Pathfinder Adventures has in common with the RPG is the Golarion setting.

As an aside, if anyone at my table ever uttered the phrase "spicy memes, my man," either in-character or out of character, whether ironically or unironically, he or she would be immediately and irrevocably dismissed from the group. And then shot.

To be fair, this IS a "General Discussion" he can talk about what ever he wants in here, the only real rules are No Spoilers, No Cheating, Nothing Illegal, Nothing Offensive. Many of us here have a background in PnPRPGs, and don't mind discussing them.

As for catch phrases, It depends on his group, and what his character is like. I had an Orc who spent multiple game sessions claiming he was the King because he is pretty (longish story). If he decides his character wants to spew sappy catch phrases, and his DM doesn't care enough to punish him, then I say have fun!

You can always dish out some Metallica:

Give me fuel, Give me fire, Give me that which I desire, Ooh!

Edited by Kgk4569