How are people building Meri in quest mode?

I'm curious about what items people are using for her in quest mode as well as what card feats they're using.

My current item list for her is Crown of Charisma, Masterworks Tools, Samisen, Spyglass, Boots of Elvenkind, and Belt of Incredible Dexterity. I really like the crown, samisen, spyglass, and masterworks tools on her, but the boots and belt are almost never used and usually just sneak attack fodder. I haven't come across the staff of healing and the ring of protections I gave to Lini and Lem since they don't have armors. I'm wondering if there is an item that I overlooked that would be useful to her in the available pool.

I'm also curious what card feats people are giving her. In quest mode i gave her another armor and weapon. I'm regretting the armor card feat, but I did it story mode so that she could have the loot armor that gives +1 dex and keep the fire protection armor. I just did the same thing in quest mode without really thinking and I think she is really struggling with exploring with only 2 allies and 4 blessings.

ITEMS - Samisen, Crown of Charisma, SpyGlass, Amulet of Life, Ring of Protection and Greater Luckstone.

Of these my favourite is the Greater Luckstone. It saves a lot of blessings as you don't need to be as conservative. And even thought it is one use only you get value out of it until you actually need to use it. NOTE another charecter is using my Staff of Minor Healing, otherwise Meri would have it instead of the Amulet.

I don't bother with Masterwork Tools for Meri she does not need as much help on barriers compared to every other charecter

CARDS - Max Blessings and then Max Allies. It's all about the extra explores. NOTE there is a bug currently when you get to lvl 30. You are awarded a power feat instead of a card feat. For me Meri is one of the few charecter a that this is beneficial for.

Edited by TheBigE

If I may ask, what exactly does SoMH stand for? I have only played a couple days now and absolutely loving Meri...she is a BEAST! Even with just my heavy crossbow.

Also does anyone know when you have a chance for the deathbane Xbox to start dropping? And does it have to be on legendary mode to drop as well? I have only played story mode thus far on normal...

Edited by JKN007

If I may ask, what exactly does SoMH stand for? I have only played a couple days now and absolutely loving Meri...she is a BEAST! Even with just my heavy crossbow.

Also does anyone know when you have a chance for the deathbane Xbox to start dropping? And does it have to be on legendary mode to drop as well? I have only played story mode thus far on normal...

SoMH = Staff of Minor Healing

Deathbane only drops once you bought/unlocked charecter add on pack or if you bought the full Rise of the Runwlords pack.

If you have not done either of those the Shock Longbow is also very good.