Anyone having trouble finding this weapon? I've been trying for days now.

You are only trying to grind in it in AD3 scenarios, right?

Even then, the BAL drops as part of the Treasure cards quota, so your chance is already small (I'd estimate about 10% chance for a boon to be Treasure, tops), but if you have a bunch of AD1-AD3 Treasure weapons - your drop chance is even smaller.

That being said, I got the bow from a Large Chest barrier drop... in my solo Lem campaign. Needless to say, I didn't keep it.

If you really have the hots for the BAL, you can exploit a current bug with Lini: play with her in AD3 and hunt for Large Chests; when you defeat them, you can add her Animal Trick ability to the weapon roll, so instead of 1d4, you'll be rolling 2d4+X for weapons.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

And why would a party with lots of weapon slots increase the chance to find this bow?

I would say, look for an adventure which has locations with a lot of possible weapons and take as many chars as "good weapon loctions" are in the adventure. These chars should mainly have good dex scores, so that they can aquire the bow if you encounter it...

Makes sense... the more weapons you already have the smaller is the pool of available weapons. Haven't thought about that.

Well... another strategy could be to wait until AD4 is out and play a couple of adventures there to remove those basic weapons from the pool.... But this will also remove the basic banes from the pool, which makes the process a bit harder....

Well... another strategy could be to wait until AD4 is out and play a couple of adventures there to remove those basic weapons from the pool.... But this will also remove the basic banes from the pool, which makes the process a bit harder....

This won't work -- the digital game does not permanently remove any cards from the box. Instead, a % of basics are chosen at random and temporarily removed for the duration of each scenario.