Blessing Deck Bug

teasel

Question

so i was playing the last scenario of Campaign 2 when seoni encountered the scarecrow golem, now as you can't play attack spell on the golem i was screwed since seoni has only a d4 has her strenght dice

so i did the most sensible thing, discarded 2 cards and evaded to the temple... and then the game decided to take 3 (4?) cards out of the blessing deck, i said to myself "fine i still have enough"

and then the game decided to keep taking out 3 cards out of the blessing deck every turn making the scenario pretty much impossible to clear

i'm not sure what might have triggered the bug since i've used the temple in other instances perfectly fine

Edited by teasel

4 answers to this question

ah ****, i'm an idiot, i completly forgot the power of this scenario is that if no one is at shadow clock then the blessing deck goes 4 times as fast instead of normal, and that the golem was coincidentaly at the shadow clock so that by evading it, there were no more character at the shadow clock

i've repeated this stage so many times and i close the shadow clock so fast i even forgot the scenario power was a thing

Edited by teasel

Not sure if it is the same or not but j have noticed that when I defeat Mammy Graul for the first time, I lose blessings from the deck - I think it is tied to not 'defeating the villain'. I lose 1 blessing for each open location.

Note this is on Quest Mode. And I only lose the blessings one time. It does not continue to occur every turn.

Not sure if it is the same or not but j have noticed that when I defeat Mammy Graul for the first time, I lose blessings from the deck - I think it is tied to not 'defeating the villain'. I lose 1 blessing for each open location.

Note this is on Quest Mode. And I only lose the blessings one time. It does not continue to occur every turn.

When you defeat a villain but the villain isn't cornered (all locations are closed/temp closed), you  first close the location from which the villain card was drawn/encountered, and then the villain escapes by shuffling the villain card in with a number of blessings so that the total number of cards shuffled together is the same as the number of locations that weren't closed when the villain was encountered.  You pull these blessings from the vault/box.

When the villain is undefeated, you do the same thing, except 1) the location where you encountered the villain isn't closed, and 2) instead of pulling the blessings from the vault, you pull them from the blessings deck.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

When you defeat a villain but the villain isn't cornered (all locations are closed/temp closed), you first close the location from which the villain card was drawn/encountered, and then the villain escapes by shuffling the villain card in with a number of blessings so that the total number of cards shuffled together is the same as the number of locations that weren't closed when the villain was encountered. You pull these blessings from the vault/box.

When the villain is undefeated, you do the same thing, except 1) the location where you encountered the villain isn't closed, and 2) instead of pulling the blessings from the vault, you pull them from the blessings deck.

Thanks!!! I thought it might have been something like that. It does seem a bit rough that due to Mammy's ability you can get hit hard if you do not close the locations. I will make sure I close as many as I can next time.